Girls gaining alot of weight

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There have been studies that show women gain more weight after they've been with a guy for a while.

This is because men eat more than women, and as a result women subconsciously eat more when their around their boyfriends. Their food habits change.

Also, there's the hormonal birth control factor. That shit makes girls gain weight too.

There have been studies that show women gain more weight after they've been with a guy for a while.

This is because men eat more than women, and as a result women subconsciously eat more when their around their boyfriends. Their food habits change.

Also, there's the hormonal birth control factor. That shit makes girls gain weight too.

I've seen it first hand... With my ex.. She would thin out when we weren't together.. Then we'd get back and boom.. Food coma non-stop.. I'm glad she was small to start with.. But the gain did wonders for her ass...

Also it makes them less horny and all delicate and shit. Possibly explaining why dudes girl is all about the "slow love making". Freightraper, is she on the pill? My wife is an aninal in bed, but when she was on the pill she was always in pain every time we fucked and rarely horny. Condoms are where it's at these days.

Damn, my ex was on the pill but it didn't affect her sex drive (not the one in the pic I posted). She was a crazed animal.

With drugs however I believe alot of the effects are just in their head anyway, and some women will use the pill as an excuse as to why they have gained weight (has happened to me before)