Musical Instruments

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drums 11 years... bass 2ish...

I play to make money on the side to relieve stress have some fun meet women get free drinks and to do something with my life other than sit behind a desk...

I try to be in as many bands as possible because lets face it anyone who actually plays out knows its a hussle and you can make tons of money playing out doing what you love getting paid in cash under the table...

Play everything from rock jazz rnb pop anything with a really smooth groove the feels sexy to say the least...

From 5-8 I played classical piano and keyboard, but got sick durring a lession and gave it up.

11-13 I was first chair trumpet then i joined a gang and had no time.

14-15 I had guitar class and was on tons of drugs and could not pay attention. I thought it just comes to you.

I wish i still played piano.

From 5-8 I played classical piano and keyboard, but got sick durring a lession and gave it up.

11-13 I was first chair trumpet then i joined a gang and had no time.

14-15 I had guitar class and was on tons of drugs and could not pay attention. I thought it just comes to you.

I wish i still played piano.

I started playing piano when I was 4 years old. At the age of 10 I learned to play the saxaphone and playe dup til my freshman year of high school. At 13 I pickedup the guitar and never looked back. I can also play bass, I halfway remember how to play clarinet and trumpet. Spent a year in high school learning to play teh bag pipes, could probably still playt hen if I didn't smoke. Started Playing drum kit at 16. You give me an instrument and I will figure it out.