Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyHarHar

Musical Instruments

i played guitar when i was 10 years old for about 6 months. a year or two later i discovered my penis and have been playing with that ever since

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Guitar, and I play with the computer to make the Lego Beats.

Drums 11 years... bass 2ish...

I play to make money on the side to relieve stress have some fun meet women get free drinks and to do something with my life other than sit behind a desk...

I try to be in as many bands as possible because lets face it anyone who actually plays out knows its a hussle and you can make tons of money playing out doing what you love getting paid in cash under the table...

Play everything from rock jazz rnb pop anything with a really smooth groove the feels sexy to say the least...

I used to be able to play the saxaphone back in 6th grade. My mom bribed me to do it by buying me Mega Man 3 when the season was over.

I got my game, the sax forgotten and ignored in the closet, end of story

From 5-8 I played classical piano and keyboard, but got sick durring a lession and gave it up.

11-13 I was first chair trumpet then i joined a gang and had no time.

14-15 I had guitar class and was on tons of drugs and could not pay attention. I thought it just comes to you.

I wish i still played piano.

From 5-8 I played classical piano and keyboard, but got sick durring a lession and gave it up.

11-13 I was first chair trumpet then i joined a gang and had no time.

14-15 I had guitar class and was on tons of drugs and could not pay attention. I thought it just comes to you.

I wish i still played piano.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now