Quick remedies 4 sore throat????

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's some sort of spray that you can buy that (I think) has a numbing agent in it and (I know) has zinc in it. It tastes foul, but it helps a lot.

Gargling warm salt water is said to help, not sure about that one.

The tea with honey as a sweetener is always a good idea for soothing.

But I recommend seeking out the first.

-fuse.

A DICK!!!!

OHHHHHHH FIRST.

You see this? Shit like this isn't going to help at all. What you need to is lay OFF the dick for a couple of days, give it time to heal.

IF it hurts that bad you might be getting strep throat, in which case none of these are going to help. If your shit looks like this,

Copy%20of%20strepthroat.jpg

You get this from letting too many dirty niggas bust man wads up in the back of your throat. You dirty little poopusher you...

Get your ass to a doctor, get on some penicillin, and realize you're not doing shit for the next few days. Strep throat also usually is accompanied by a shitty ass fever, because your body is fighting the infection.

If it's just sore, do the salt water shit, for the pain grab some aneseptic spray. Drink soup, juice, all the good stuff. Stay hydrated.