where do you go to meet girls?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everywhere I go...

I dont care I like going to the mall having hot girls pick out clothes for me that always works...

Bars are to easy...Girls that you meet at bars suck usually...literally...

If I see some girl I like I just spit because why hold yourself back.

I dont use myspace to meet girls thats gay.

I just see a beautiful girl or someone who looks interesting and i go

Lemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atchaLemme Holla atcha hollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA HollahollA Holla

I used to pick up the bartenders at the bar next to my house.

At one point I had slept with 4 of the girls who worked there and

they all knew about it. In fact it was due to positive referals that it worked.

Picking up the bartender/waitress is a tough lock to pick, but if you have the key.....

Shit picking up a bartender/waitress seems like a daunting task, like you give them looks and all when your being served but thats it. I've never really actually considered trying to pick up a bartender it always seemed as if they were off territory, but now you have just put that thought in my mind I think i'm going to attempt it tomorrow night.

Big up's to opening my eyes to a whole new world, damn some of those bartender chicks are cute as hell.

How do you not pick up girls at a bar?! ITS A FREAKIN BUFFET!!!

My line from last week...

Me:Hey I love your pearl necklace...I would love to give you one just like that tonight...

Girl: that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard...

Me: Hey my name is Stunardo and I am not that disgusting once you get to know me...wanna drink?!

(its worked)

Two weeks ago

Me:Excuse me have you ever watched nickelodeon?

Girl: Yea?

Me: Well baby I wanna conquer your like the AgroCrag from guts...

Girl: WTF!?! ahahaha

Me: Sorry couldnt think of anything else better to say (flash the boyish smile letter get a glimpes of the blue opticals...) My name is Art lemme get you a drink...

(this one worked too...)

Yeah, the gay bar thing works. Or so I've been told.

Honestly? I meet most of the chicks I know in school or at work. Erry now and then I'll meet a broad at a party or something.. but usually those are just hazy-eyed hookups that I never bother getting a number from.

Straight up, I usually let girls approach my ugly ass. For some reason they do and for some reason it tends to work better than when I approach them. Fucked if I know.

Oh my god you guys are retarded even I couldnt work the gaybar angle...

me:hey baby whats going on?!

girl:oh my god you are so cute I wanna go shopping with you...

ME:why dont you do a little window shopping and check out what I got in my pants...

girl:well I didnt come here to pick up guys but my friend Rapheal did! HEY LETS SEE WHAT HE THINKS!?

I think I will stay away from gay bars thank you very much!

This dude I know is one of those downtown people that has friends that go to gaybars from time to time. Fucked if I know why...

Anyway, he went with them once and got kicked out because he went outside to take a piss. The doormen didn't appreciate the fact that he didn't go into the washroom like a normal fag.

But can you blame him? Who knows what goes on in those things..