• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
horse cock

i told you that bitch crazy....

Estan loco!

Rage Over MySpace Photo Leads to Arrest

Sep 14 11:04 AM US/Eastern

A 22-year-old woman was arrested after authorities say she tried to hire someone to kill another woman whose photo appeared on her boyfriend's MySpace.com Web page.

Heather Michelle Kane was booked Tuesday for investigation of conspiracy to commit murder, Mesa Detective Jerry Gissel said.

She was arrested after she met an undercover Mesa police detective at a grocery store, gave the officer $400 and offered to pay an additional $100 once the woman had been killed, according to court records.

The records say Kane gave the undercover officer photographs taken from her boyfriend's social networking Web page of the woman she wanted killed. She also requested a photo of the woman's dead body.

It wasn't clear if the boyfriend and the targeted woman were romantically involved, Gissel said.

only 500 bucks?

that is just...hilarious

how stupid do you have to be to think that 500 bones is gonna get you a stiff corpse??

:haha:

what a stoopit moron

400 up front, 100 after the job is done? is this bitch an idiot? if anything, it'd be 100 up front, 400 after lol...

edit: she is an idiot, im just sayin'

How about 500 dong?

You could buy an entire village and its water buffalo...in Vietnam.

(Oh, wait...it's only about three cents. Never mind.)

Anyway, back to this twit. I mean, this is something else...I've had a couple obsessive girls in my past, but DAMN...she's gonna get so played when she gets locked up.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

THIS IS WHY I SAY YOU GOTTA STOP MESSING WITH MYSPACE BITCHES.

SAME WITH GRAFF CHICKS. GRAFF CHICKS ARE DIRTY AND HAVE NO CLASS. GET YOURSELF A NICE GIRL AND STAY AWAY FROM THE GRAFF GROUPIES. THE END.

These are the type of people i would honestly have no problem killing myself. I feel hitler when i think about it,but theres so many people like this women,and all of them need to be rounded up and liquidated.

400 up front, 100 after the job is done? is this bitch an idiot? if anything, it'd be 100 up front, 400 after lol...

edit: she is an idiot, im just sayin'

glad someone pointed that out...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now