i told you that bitch crazy....

horse cock

Estan loco!

Rage Over MySpace Photo Leads to Arrest

Sep 14 11:04 AM US/Eastern

A 22-year-old woman was arrested after authorities say she tried to hire someone to kill another woman whose photo appeared on her boyfriend's MySpace.com Web page.

Heather Michelle Kane was booked Tuesday for investigation of conspiracy to commit murder, Mesa Detective Jerry Gissel said.

She was arrested after she met an undercover Mesa police detective at a grocery store, gave the officer $400 and offered to pay an additional $100 once the woman had been killed, according to court records.

The records say Kane gave the undercover officer photographs taken from her boyfriend's social networking Web page of the woman she wanted killed. She also requested a photo of the woman's dead body.

It wasn't clear if the boyfriend and the targeted woman were romantically involved, Gissel said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How about 500 dong?

You could buy an entire village and its water buffalo...in Vietnam.

(Oh, wait...it's only about three cents. Never mind.)

Anyway, back to this twit. I mean, this is something else...I've had a couple obsessive girls in my past, but DAMN...she's gonna get so played when she gets locked up.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

THIS IS WHY I SAY YOU GOTTA STOP MESSING WITH MYSPACE BITCHES.

SAME WITH GRAFF CHICKS. GRAFF CHICKS ARE DIRTY AND HAVE NO CLASS. GET YOURSELF A NICE GIRL AND STAY AWAY FROM THE GRAFF GROUPIES. THE END.