AIM

DETO

there were quite a few of you that i used to keep in contact with via AIM, but i've been with out any instant message for a while, but work has been so boring lately, i just signed up for a new screen name. hit me up if you'd like to help pass time during the work day...

Deto's new screen name is: KEEPITHANDSOME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^ Was that sarcasm??!!!

If not here is the website http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

Here is the Overview of what it doez:

Trillian™ is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.

Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Um, I dont have the program open in front of me. but from what I remember there is a File Tab...Manage Connections...click on the MSN bubble....add connection....put your screen name or whatever MSN uses and then hit connect.

there were quite a few of you that i used to keep in contact with via AIM, but i've been with out any instant message for a while, but work has been so boring lately, i just signed up for a new screen name. hit me up if you'd like to help pass time during the work day...

Deto's new screen name is: KEEPITHANDSOME

yeah you suck, you never keep in touch