Debra LaFave on Dateline

Smart

Anybody gonna watch this tonight? Hot and crazy is a pretty popular combination.

lafave.jpg&sig=__n3BpkIEmC8FL15Aakx5_enRnGCA=

Lafave: He wanted it and, yeah, I gave it to him.

Lauer: Weren't you scared to death he would tell someone?

Lafave: Obviously not, because I did it again.

Lauer: And again.

Lafave: And again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have fucked a teacher...she was 30 I was 18 that was a fantastic 8 months of every night at her apt 11pm to 6am...wow meeeeemoorrriiiiiiieeesss maaaaammmmoooorrrrriiiieeeesss

i go back to her everyonce and a while now to she was really fun really smart and out going...and a little crazy, but that was good!

p.s. she wasnt like a grimey as teacher that looked old. She had legit hottness I thought she was 24 when I met her. It took me like 2 months to seduce her too so it wasnt straight up weirdness. I put forth the idea she didnt think it was right but you know Some1 I get what I want always...

maybe.

it's funny that she scoffs at the notion that it's every 14 year old boy's fantasy.

ok then debra, 99% of 14 yr old boy fantsies

probably she's angling for a 'not the gay ones' technicality, but for sure, 100% of the 14yr olds who aren't gay...

It's on tonight at 9pm EDT.