my neighborhood is jumping off this week

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPFFFFFFFFT nigguhs ain't shit, when the maple syurp starts flow'n on deez errre trees nigguhs been get axed up over nuttin. Den hockey season starts up and nugghs be going at it over the red vs the blue ya know....habs vs buds SON! but for real you can go to your post secondary education establisment and get iced in canaduh!

My blocks just got alot of your average everyday thugs, dealers, and hookers...a shooting every few weeks, nothin too crazy these days though (when Iw as younger shit was real ill for awhile)

My boys hood where I chill alot...that shit is fuckin serious. Crackheads like you wouldn't believe, muthafuckas gettin robbed broad day, shootouts...good times, good times

Uh you're wrong...

Depends on what you're talking about at least. As far as just murder, I'm pretty sure New Orleans is still number one, DC is number 2. Philly isn't even in the top 10. You also forgot Atlanta. Oakland is like number 9.

But then again that's all large cities.

Then again you're like 12, so whatever.

Camden is a smaller city in the ghetto, so the percentages go way up. That's why usually statistics as far as crime goes only really works for cities with a 100000 or more.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004902.html

I got curious about your statement and found murder stats from 2003 - I couldnt find anything more up to date. Philly is in the top 10 (I think 7 or 8) right behind Oakland. New Orleans looks ridiculously crazy.

And Camden is a ghetto - big or small, you're on guard there at night...

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004902.html

I got curious about your statement and found murder stats from 2003 - I couldnt find anything more up to date. Philly is in the top 10 (I think 7 or 8) right behind Oakland. New Orleans looks ridiculously crazy.

And Camden is a ghetto - big or small, you're on guard there at night...

damn i didnt even know about NOLAs murder rate.

listened to the radio and found out that there is an E-Coli outbreak in cooked frozen spinach spanning over a few states including my own.

20 minutes prior to hearing this news i consumed a chicken spinich quesadilla. This is probably one of 5 times in the last 5 years that i had some spinach

SWEET

• 2 years later...