Strange fears

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid of getting kicked by a horse. As long as theya ren't around me horses are cool but I don't want to be up close with one. I don't trust them.

the other night I discovered a new irrational fear...crab legs. I used to love eating these things up but I cooked some and the only thing I could think of was them coming to life and running around my apartment. After I threw them out because I couldn't eat them I had wo give myself a small pep talk to open the lid on teh garbage. I was afraid they would jump out and grab me.

You all missed the worst thing... spiders! I am scared of them but at the same time when I see one I look at it for a while to determine how badass it looks, you know whether it has muscles in its arms and whatnot, and whether it looks aggressive or just a chill one. I always think that they are going to be creeping up on me on some ninja shit.

I went to an open casket the other day, and this irrational fear gripped me - like when you're standing at the edge of a big drop and you're afraid you'll just jump - I was afraid that I was going to run up and grab the body and shake him.

I love weird feelings like that. Back when I was getting bent 24/7 I'd get this completely out-the-blue feeling while driving. The feeling was this: I was terribly afraid that I was going to drive my car directly into the highway's median for no good reason. Not in an accident. Not because I was fucked up and lost control. I was afraid that for some reason I'd get this overwhelming urge to wreck the vehicle, not because I wanted to, for the sole reason that at any given moment it was an option. I guess that's why I slowed down on the drukqs.

Another weird fear that somebody may have already mentioned:

Being stranded out in the middle of a large body of water with no land in sight... and this has nothing to do with sharks or a fear of drowning.

Another weird fear that somebody may have already mentioned:

Being stranded out in the middle of a large body of water with no land in sight... and this has nothing to do with sharks or a fear of drowning.

Same.

I was reading the news paper and there was an article of a women who fell off the ship. They didnt say they found her. Imagine how TERRIBLE that must feel. No land in sight and your just watching the cruise just slowly drive away.

jsfgjilfkdgsdf gsdf g FUCK!

I'm the kind of guy who casually squashes black widows, brown recluses, and tarantulas and whatnot, but last night there was a fucking EIGHT LEGGED FREAK SPIDER on my wall and I had to get out one of my knee high cement worker boots to have the nerve to smash it. That was kind of strange on several levels.

I'm pretty sure spiders have eight legs....

Speaking of when we were younger: I once watched this show on TLC (back when it was actually The Learning Channel) about this alleged homemade alien sighting video. This video had me scared to go to sleep for the longest time. It was this creepy homemade looking video of lights in the sky outside their window at night, people start disappearing, this guy goes to get a shotgun form the truck but its twisted like a pretzel, all the appliances in the house start going retarded, and ended with the camera guy opening a bedroom with an alien figure in it. From then on for a few years i would stare at my window thinking an alien was gonna come through it.

fuck.

Speaking of when we were younger: I once watched this show on TLC (back when it was actually The Learning Channel) about this alleged homemade alien sighting video. This video had me scared to go to sleep for the longest time. It was this creepy homemade looking video of lights in the sky outside their window at night, people start disappearing, this guy goes to get a shotgun form the truck but its twisted like a pretzel, all the appliances in the house start going retarded, and ended with the camera guy opening a bedroom with an alien figure in it. From then on for a few years i would stare at my window thinking an alien was gonna come through it.

fuck.

i remember when i first saw signs.

damn.

when the little girl is all like..theres a monster outside of my window..and the camera pans and you can see the alien on the roof

I fear being tortured by some sick, twisted psychopath who forces me into their car at gunpoint, while I'm walking home one night.

I fear that the valve on a tank of compressed gas will break off and hit me in the head causing brain damage.

I fear that I will die from a tree branch crashing through my roof during a thunderstorm.

I'm the kind of guy who casually squashes black widows, brown recluses, and tarantulas and whatnot, but last night there was a fucking EIGHT LEGGED FREAK SPIDER on my wall and I had to get out one of my knee high cement worker boots to have the nerve to smash it. That was kind of strange on several levels.

Yo where the hell do you live? Just FMI so I don't move there.

for some reason i am scared of thoes open drain things that are on the gutter, whenever i go near one i just fell like im going to drop something in there accsedently

I used to be afraid of those, not due to a fear of falling in but because of that damn IT clown movie. Big creepy clown comin outta the gutter. No thanks.

Birds. I am deathly afraid of birds. All of em. Mostly ostriches and big black birds but they all creep me out.

Archived