Strange fears

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love weird feelings like that. Back when I was getting bent 24/7 I'd get this completely out-the-blue feeling while driving. The feeling was this: I was terribly afraid that I was going to drive my car directly into the highway's median for no good reason. Not in an accident. Not because I was fucked up and lost control. I was afraid that for some reason I'd get this overwhelming urge to wreck the vehicle, not because I wanted to, for the sole reason that at any given moment it was an option. I guess that's why I slowed down on the drukqs..

I get that feeling everytime I drive. Well, when its quiet and shit...usually when theres someone in the passenger seat. Like, I could just turn into on coming traffic right now. Im not even on drugs. Its just the crazy.

even asian bugs?

VietnameseCentipedeWHSp_AP7I.jpg

Actually, i like centipedes a lot....i make exceptions for predatory insects.....granted, I wouldn't hold one (venemous as shit, too many legs, still creepy) but the fact they hunt down and slaughter other bugs makes'em okay in my book.

A reptile store in the east bay sells them as pets. i'm going to get one when I move up to a real job