fuck deto right in his $9,223.16 hole!

DETO

yesterday, i was informed that i need to pay the University of New Mexico $9,223.16 if i wish to continue wioth my education this semester. (this amount includes this falls tuition.) when i was filling out my financial aid forms last year, i accidentially posted my mothers income under my income. so my supposed income and my mothers income was too high to qualify for financial aid. so now a yar later, (even though it was a mistake) if i wish to continue with school, i need to pay this upfront while they research it. and after it is resolved, they'll pay me back. if infact i did not make the same amount of money as my mother. (i did not) what the fuck! so now, i am trying to get a loan for just about that amount. i'll get the loan, but i'll have to start classes up to 3 weeks late! and i'm not going to be able to take the classes i need. this shit sucks. it just pretty much adds another semester that i need to complete to graduate. so much for graduating in 4 years! but other than that things are great! hell, at least i'm good looking!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: fuck. deto/$9,223.16 in the hole!

that sucks man, the money thing, not the messenger bag... can you take a term off and work instead?

this is more than likely the route i'm going to have to take. i want to go to school. but it don't make much sense to go and get myself in debt for another 9K+ and take bullshit classes that will do me no good. i'll just let this shit get resolved. i'll just have to make sure and stay on top of it, and make sure shit gets done. people tend to forget to follow up on things of this nature.

your only answer is to burn the school down.

edit: Yeah it absolutely SUCKS when you have something super important, that has a large impact on your life and you have to leave aspects of it to other people who at the end of the day don't really care. super long sentence oner.

yea deto im sry schools are super wack about shit like this... first of all they want your money right away but when they have yours it takes for ever. But i had school that said i owed them money for this random "fee" and well it took about a month for them to deal with it... I hope the figure that shit out for you so you can get your schooling done good luck with that

it looks like i may be a lifelong student. i suppose its not all that bad. When im in school i atleast feel like im accomplishing something. Maybe the job market is better elsewhere but here its kinda shitty. I guess ill press on... get my MBA and get a decent job some day

i seriously cant imagine somebody actually building a fucking machine. like, what is going through their head while their constructing one?

Well, I'm not sure what he was thinking but a friend of mine's dad once took a saddle, english style to be exact, and cut a hole in the middle of it. Then he mounted it on a exer-cycle and changed the chain drive so that when 'you' pedaled the bike a dildo pumped up and down through the hole in the saddle.

He called it 'art'.

Shout outs to Chris, Corey, and the immortal margarita sippin' dog Ten Speed!

Corey got babysat by Hunter Thompson when he was little, I mean I suppose I did too but I'm 5 years older than Corey so HA!

well, from what I KNOW at least 3 of Chris' girlfriends were spotted 'riding the bike' and apparently some girl Corey brought home actually broke it while his dad was out of town SO, it got fixed but wasn't ever quite the same.

I should point out that even though I've known Chris since I was born and Corey since I was 5, Chris didn't actually make the bike until I was around 17 and at tht point Corey was still living with his mom.

Anyway, just know that there was no disguise needed, apparently there was a chick magnet in the saddle...

Yeah I knwo what you are going thru.

I mean, this semester I was taking a class that would do me no good, jsut add another $1100 to my fees. So I had to drop it and start another class after missing two weeks of it. I also missed the whole 1st week of the semester because I read the stupid fucken online timetable wrong.

I better start studying soon otherwise I am gonna burnout I tell yas!!

Archived