Shameless self destruction

Lately I have been on a tear. Drugs, Sex, Rock and roll..the whole deal 24/7. I think its the whole unemployed/what else am i to do mentality. Mentally, its great! Physically I can already feel its effects on my body, esp. after previously partying on weekends if I get a chance. Destruction has been my function for the last month or so. Im interesting in seeing how long this lasts before it gets ugly...I feel like kramer in the dealership episode.

Im going for it.

I suggest the rest of you do too.

See you all in a couple months!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, Shameless, drugs are REALLY easy to sit around and consume alot of time and energy doing.... not to mention your brain.

I quit, I'm not holier than anyone, but I can honestly say that I have alot more energy and motivation to do constructive things

than I did when I was using drugs. Just think, you could be tinkering on your car or something else, ya know?

Even though I do not know you, I have confidence in you, you've never struck me as an idiot, so I think you can do better

for yourself than what you say you are doing. The company you keep has ALOT to do with it too, I stopped having "friends" and

my life has gotten nothing but better since then, I mean I still talk to some people but I don't let them dictate my every day

and I don't care if I don't talk to them. People say that you will only have but a small handful of REAL friends in life and

I think that's completely true, the sooner you realize that I think the better off you are. You will evaluate and weigh out what's

good for you and what is not when you begin to see through people. Anyway, I hope that helps, and best of wishes.

Lately I have been on a tear. Drugs, Sex, Rock and roll..the whole deal 24/7. I think its the whole unemployed/what else am i to do mentality. Mentally, its great! Physically I can already feel its effects on my body, esp. after previously partying on weekends if I get a chance. Destruction has been my function for the last month or so. Im interesting in seeing how long this lasts before it gets ugly...I feel like kramer in the dealership episode.

Im going for it.

I suggest the rest of you do too.

See you all in a couple months!

Get a job =P

Yeah dude I'm in the same boat. I haven't done SHIT since I graduated in April. Everyday consists of waking up at atleast 3 pm, making music, getting stoned, getting drunk, getting <insert other random substance>, eating, throw a bitch into the mix or substitute that with halo or writing a song, and then going to bed at 6 am.

It sucks when you can fully support yourself without having a real job because your life gets knocked so far off balance. I have realized this lately, and I have a goal of getting a real job within a month or two.

Yeah dude I'm in the same boat. I haven't done SHIT since I graduated in April. Everyday consists of waking up at atleast 3 pm, making music, getting stoned, getting drunk, getting <insert other random substance>, eating, throw a bitch into the mix or substitute that with halo or writing a song, and then going to bed at 6 am.

It sucks when you can fully support yourself without having a real job because your life gets knocked so far off balance. I have realized this lately, and I have a goal of getting a real job within a month or two.

<rammed in the rear by some guy named zeke and his barnyard companions>

good luck figuring yourself and your goals out shameless.

nothin wrong with taking life to an extreme once iin awhile if you know that is what you're doing

and you are aware of consequences

a person can learn a lot about themselves in situations like that.

stay safe and take pics.

I lived that pointless destructive life for 3 years. There is much more out there. The body you WILL ruin and the trouble you WILL get into on that path, is not worth it. I didnt listen to anyone though...so I dont expect anyone else to. Good luck to ya.

And definately take lots and lots of pics.