Today has been horribly strange

Raw fish

Today was one of those "what the fuck is up with today" kinda days.

#1. Fridays are ALWAYS my worst days of the week. I have to go in for 8am instead of my normal late afternoon shift, the work load is triple what it usually is. To make matters worse, I slept for less than 3 hours last night. Needless to say, Im in no shape for my upcoming day.

#2. I work with a 50 something year old lazy as fuck dyke with horrible teeth and a mullet. She spends most of her time trying to convert 16 year old girls to become man hating losers. Im down with diversity, its cool that you are gay, Im fine with it, but being completely lazy and useless is a problem. She also constantly accuses me of doing nothing. If she cant see me working, I must be taking a nap. I had to deal with that squared today.

#3. Im going about my days work, I step out of the walkin cooler, and come face to face with my exgirlfriend. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK! Arent you supposed to be at work? Why are you bothing me at work? We dont even talk to each other anymore. One of the first things out of her mouth is "I think Im still drunk from last night, and I wanted to see you" Come on now... what the fuck. She used to give me shit constantly about drinking too much, and its not ok for me to drink around her, or call her when Im drunk, but its ok for her to show up and surprise me when Im working... something is not right here...

#4. I stayed at work later than scheduled, trying to put in the extra effort at work, and get some things done. My boss asked me if I could stay a little later than normal, and an hour later asks me why Im still there... he has to keep the budget down. Something does not jive here... fine, Ill go home.

#5. I walk out of work into the start of a pretty serious summer thunderstorm. Now, I like thunderstorms, but I dont want to make the commute home in the rain. Eh, it might be ok. No. This is a fucking hurricane of a storm. I had to stop 3 times and wait it out because I couldnt fucking see 2 inches in front of me. To make matters worse, because I left later than I normally do, I hit rush hour traffic. 20 minute drive turned into almost an hour. Hey life, fuck me a little harder, Im not bleeding yet.

#6. I get home, all I want to do is take my shoes off, sit back, drink a beer, cruise the internet for a bit, relax, whatever. My computer is NOT connected to the internet... fucking wireless, it does that sometimes. Ok, try to reconnect. NOPE! Not only does it not connect, I cant even find our wireless connection. That problem was easy, I reset the DSL. Back in business.

#7. Working an early shift fucks with my pooping schedule. Fine, Ill take a shit when I get home. I walk into the bathroom, get ready to take care of business and look over at the bathtub. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE PUKED UP CHUNKY SALSA IN THE TUB?!? I know I sure as hell didnt.

Oh, I almost forgot, I worked through my lunch break today... not eating makes me cranky, and all of this other shit on top of it... seriously, what the fuck it going on today? Im really thinking I should have stayed in bed.

If I walk into the living room and find a hippo giving birth to a two headed monkey, I wont be surprised.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate days where when it rains it pours..

a couple months ago.. i was about to lose it with finals coming up, and then i was dealing with my work stealing my designs, and then this stupid girl who hit my car, and her father harrassing me in front of the estimator screaming at me and shit.. having to file a police report.. then later having my mom drive my car and hitting a tow truck...

it was wonderful.

haha go back to bed.

#3. you should have pulled her into the walk in and done it up right.

*thats one thing i've always wanted to do but never have.

I used to work with this chick that I used to fuck years prior but currantly we were just buddies. We were doing inventory in the walk-in and I threw my dick in her mouth. Not that I wanted her or anyhting, just because I knew that I could.

True story.