People You Love Too Hate

Stomper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200pxcorjesuszh7.jpg

so , you hate some european looking dude with a heart on his chest?

Or are you saying you hate jesus? If so, then what's to hate about Jesus?

Unless youre just the "I'm teh morbid guy" "kill,kill,kill type" then I understand.

just snap out of it.

{Kimball} white people. and im not talking about average Joe Dirt. Im talking about WASP-type mothafuckas. mothafuckas that are ruining this world for money.

Ummm, Blacks do it for money.

Latins do it for cooch.

Asians do it for fun.

Whites do it because of Satans promise to them.

carlossingle.jpg

co-signed,,i haaate this un-funny annoying fuck ..........

i also hate that face he does (pictured) whenever telling a joke. and then puts his fingers in "quotations" while making that face and that obnoxious voice...

i think the main reason people hate him is because he's comedy central's "replacement" for dave chappelle and many people know dave chappelle is light years ahead of mencia when it comes to being funny. but that's an overstatement for mencia because he's simply not funny at all. comedy central wanted to grab another "minority" that tells "racial" jokes, to fill the void of the absense of chappelle, but the fact is there is only one chappelle and mencia is just a sub-par ripoff.

Psh, I dunno what people have against Jesus... a fair number of his followers I can't stand, but I feel like if I met Jesus I'd probably just wanna chill and get drunk. I mean, dude was a hippie... long hair, robes, went around telling everyone to love each other... c'maaaahhn.

a>

If for whatever reason there exists a hell, there's a spot reserved specifically for her... and it fucking BURNS.

so , you hate some european looking dude with a heart on his chest?

Or are you saying you hate jesus? If so, then what's to hate about Jesus?

Unless youre just the "I'm teh morbid guy" "kill,kill,kill type" then I understand.

just snap out of it.

jesus doesnt look european