Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

So I pulled up to my crib

and the windshield, plus 2 windows on my sisters car (which I payed for) are smashed out. She said she heard it, came outside and the kids took off runnin...she also said it happened about 10 minutes before I pulled up, so me and my boy went drivin around lookin for awhile, didn't see anyone that matched their description so we hit the projects to see if anyone heard anything. I let a buncha kids know I would pay for these muthafuckas names, so hopefully something turns up within the next few days

I wish my sis had just let our dogs out on em( yeah, yeah...WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!), although in retrospect that prolly would have got them put to sleepso, even more I just wish I'd pulled up 10 minutes earlier. This fuckin sucks...I won't rest until I've beaten these kids up

I've said it once, but I feel it needs to be said again

If I started chargin rental fee's to hang on my jock I could pay my phone bill off your patronage alone

making fun of you is not "on your jock". making threads about would be on your jock. but i dont do that. you have brought it all on your self.

Your sis most likely had it coming. That's usually the case when someone smashes your car windows out. I'd find out who she has beef with then do the math.

Nah, it was random kids...they smashed a few car/house windows on the block

Goddamn right I am...the hoods full of rats, so if I need to know some shit that's where I'mma go.

If they're gunna snitch anyways, might as well use it to my benefit

car windows = money ...

breaking car windows = ass whooping..

i hope you find out who it was and beat the shit out of them..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now