Guns are drawn in Lebanon!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss's wife and kids went to Lebanon recently for a holiday and to catch up with relatives... They are now currently stuck there because Israel has blown up the International airport and removing just about every exit out of Lebanon. I am starting to get concerned they are calling for war, there good people mang I feel sorry for the boss he must be pretty steressed out. There is no electricity where they are staying it got blown out too.

My boss's wife and kids went to Lebanon recently for a holiday and to catch up with relatives... They are now currently stuck there because Israel has blown up the International airport and removing just about every exit out of Lebanon. I am starting to get concerned they are calling for war' date=' there good people mang I feel sorry for the boss he must be pretty steressed out. There is no electricity where they are staying it got blown out too.[/quote']

FUCK ISREAL!!!

My boss's wife and kids went to Lebanon recently for a holiday and to catch up with relatives... They are now currently stuck there because Israel has blown up the International airport and removing just about every exit out of Lebanon. I am starting to get concerned they are calling for war' date=' there good people mang I feel sorry for the boss he must be pretty steressed out. There is no electricity where they are staying it got blown out too.[/quote']

i don't understand why israel has bombed the airports, the main highways leading out of the country, and the shipping ports... basically all the entrances/exits of lebanon.... why are they trapping ordinary citizens, including non-Lebanese people living there. i thought this was against Hezbollah. the government of Lebanon has no control over Hezbollah, or so they say. then again lebanon shouldn't allow a terrorist group to make a home in their land. they should've cracked down on them long ago. hezbollah is far more advanced than hamas, they've got sophisticated long-range rockets, bases, training camps, office headquarters, schools, etc...

i think if lebanon wants this crisis to die down, they should make a concerted effort to track down those two israeli soldiers taken hostage and arrest many of hezbollah's members, and show they are not on the side of the terrorists.

i don't understand why israel has bombed... basically all the entrances/exits of lebanon.... why are they trapping ordinary citizens' date=' including non-Lebanese people living there.[/quote']

Because they want their soldiers back home, instead of smuggled into Syria or Iran, and they want to hamper any re-supply effort by Hizbollah.

That's probably directly related to you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Oops I assumed he was the leader of Lebanon. Didn't know he was the Hezbollah guy (which I would have if I paid attention) My bad. Either way he looks like he's ready to lead niggas in war. I know Isreal's probably gonna win as usual but I for one hope they really get fucked up this time. I can't beleive the UN allows them to get away with this shit.

is there a reason for the multiple spellings for islamic names? for instance i've seen hezbollah spelled as hizbullah, or the multiple spellings for al qaeda..or osama as usama etc...and not just from some piss ant sources, i usually see these different spellings in major newspapers.

At least the Americans, Italians, French & the English are evacuating their citizens. the faggot Australian Government hasn't made a single effort to get any of the Australians out of there (there is 25,000). The 'international' airport has been bombed but there is still miles, and miles of evacautation points as the Italians have already found.

FUCK AUSTRALIA & FUCK JOHN HOWARD

Oops I assumed he was the leader of Lebanon.

Ah, glad we're back on the same page...

And, as far as HizB being 'the Lebanese govt'... well 23 of 128 is a pretty small percentage of the legitimate government for a group that controls an armed force that's larger than the Lebanese Army. Do you think they ask the rest of the government's permission to do what they want?

Right, but I'm not saying they are THE government or even the ruling government. I'm just saying they're the government as in they are part of the government. And it also means that the rest of the government has to tolerate them to an extent and that plenty of the population actually really wants them in power.

I was pretty surprised that there are so many foreigners from first-world nations like America, France, Australia, etc. in Lebanon. I thought that places like Beirut were extremely dangerous for foreigners. Although, I did learn that there were/are a lot, even a majority of Christians in that country from a timeline on CNN. Here's the link:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/14/israel.lebanon.timeline/index.html

At least the Americans, Italians, French & the English are evacuating their citizens. the faggot Australian Government hasn't made a single effort to get any of the Australians out of there (there is 25,000). The 'international' airport has been bombed but there is still miles, and miles of evacautation points as the Italians have already found.

FUCK AUSTRALIA & FUCK JOHN HOWARD

Your tripping Australia has organised a ship to evacuate the Aussies from Lebanon to Cyprus, get your facts straight dumbass.

is there a reason for the multiple spellings for islamic names? for instance i've seen hezbollah spelled as hizbullah' date=' or the multiple spellings for al qaeda..or osama as usama etc...and not just from some piss ant sources, i usually see these different spellings in major newspapers.[/quote']

because they are just transliterations of arabic words that don't even exist in english.

For example my name could be spelled Dawood, Dawud, Daud, Dawwud. I've seen it spelled all of those ways.

The arabic language has totally different letter characters, so in english it's just spelled how it sounds and that will vary from person to person so the spelling will too, i assume.

is there a reason for the multiple spellings for islamic names? for instance i've seen hezbollah spelled as hizbullah' date=' or the multiple spellings for al qaeda..or osama as usama etc...and not just from some piss ant sources, i usually see these different spellings in major newspapers.[/quote']

well, try spelling "John" in Mandarin