Guns are drawn in Lebanon!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' I agree. And it's true for Christians, Muslims, Hindhus, and Buddhists too.[/quote']

Can't say I know any Buddists or hindus, but I'll vouch for the "christians" part though. I have a feeling Jesus himself would smack the living shit out of most cats that call themselves "Christian".

And exactly how did Hezbollah start it?

But, how did they start it?

byyy.... kidnapping the 2 Israeli soldiers and ending a period of relative calm. It's been all over the news and probably mentioned in this thread a couple times too... And don't act like Hizbullah is some innocent bystander, the entire basis of the organization is the extermination of Israel and it wasn't even formed until 40 years after Israel. So... that's how 'they started it'... back in the 80's.

what? did somebody say innocent bystanders!?

innocent bystanders are loving this shit man. fuck yea.

and holy shitfuckshit, those 2 idf kids are probably fucking loving that their country is going totally fucking apeshit on lebanon's ass right now. that'll teach 'em!

GO ISRAEL GO!

despite what people wanna think about israel and whether they have the right to exist; i'm pulling for israel. i hope they destroy hezbollah' date=' and eliminate their leadership. fact is hezbollah started this shit. hezbollah didn't expect a strong retalliation -- they expected a prisoner exchange like in the past. and prisoner exchanges only encourages more kidnappings.[/quote']

fuckin well said...

^^

Because they make $400 billion war budgets that go to Halliburton. They're too busy feeding corporate America with "tax cuts".

true.....i wonder how much dick cheney's company halliburton will make of ww3...seriously though....and by the way...today...they said they wont be charging americans to get them outta lebanon....but when they make it to cyprus...theyre on their own...so they have to buy plane tickets that cost a few grand to get back....

the war is disproportionate, but you would react the same way....if someone fucked with your country youd wanna come back with everything youve got...to teach them they shouldnt have fucked with u in the first place...

and anyone that complains about innocent lives being lost in lebanon...needs to fuckin realize the innocent lives that were threatened when hezbollah bombed haifa....

fuck hezbollah and hamas....and fuck countries that support them

Hey... just an aside... all of you bitch about how much money Haliburton is gonna make and how Cheney has got them the hook up (forget about the non-renewal of contract) so... How come none of you just buy stock in Haliburton and laugh all the way to the bank? You seem to know who's gonna make the money, and the shady deals they've used to insure their success so... why don't you just hop on the train? Not saying you can't still bitch but, it would be nice if they paid your rent, right?

halliburton stock is pricey

Data as of 07-19-2006 18:57 PM CT dot_clear.gif Last Price Day Change Volume $34.15

arrowup1.gifdot_clear.gif0.10 (0.29%)

dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif Open Price Day Range 52-Wk Range $33.83

34.54 - 33.80

41.99 - 24.09

dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif Mkt Cap($mil) Yield Avg Volume 35,256

0.81%

dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif P/E P/S P/CF 14.44

Graffiti writers buy stocks? Wow.

Is there anywhere I can rack some stocks?

"the war is disproportionate, but you would react the same way....if someone fucked with your country youd wanna come back with everything youve got...to teach them they shouldnt have fucked with u in the first place..." CALigula

I wouldn`t want people killing civillians in my name.

Settle an argument- is there such a thing as a moderate Isreali? I know there are anti- Isreal Jews in North America.... But aren`t any Isrealis thinking about how they will be perceived next time they go to Thailand to do drugs in speedos?

Neo- Nazis are going to have a field day with all this

Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis

Bevelacqua tells O'Reilly Jewish state ruthless in Lebanon

WorldNetDaily | July 18, 2006

Fox News military analyst Maj. Bob Bevelacqua, a former Green Beret, appearing tonight on "The O'Reilly Factor," compared Israeli actions in Lebanon and Gaza with Nazi actions in Russia during World War II.

Bevelacqua, a long-time Fox News contributor, said the Israelis were unwilling to compromise in their conflict with Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. He denied that the Israelis willingly evacuated from Gaza and Lebanon.

"Saying the Israelis pulled out of Lebanon is like saying the Nazis pulled out of Moscow," he said. "They invaded Lebanon. They invaded Gaza. They take homes and then they give them back. And they expect some type of great recognition."

Bevelacqua acknowledged he had business interests in Lebanon – a company that employed 30 people. His Fox News biography says he works with the WVC3 Group in Reston, Va., an elite security group that provides homeland security services, support and technologies to government and commercial clients.

"They (the Israelis) lack the word compromise," Bevelacqua said. "They refuse to sit down and negotiate."

His resume also says he has a 17-year history of worldwide military experience, including combat in the Gulf War, riot control in Los Angeles, a peacekeeping mission in Haiti, security assistance missions in West African countries and numerous anti-drug missions on the U.S. border with Mexico.

and anyone that complains about innocent lives being lost in lebanon...needs to fuckin realize the innocent lives that were threatened when hezbollah bombed haifa....

fuck hezbollah and hamas....and fuck countries that support them

fuck yea dude, tight logic! fuck all those innocent people that have nothing to do with fuck all getting bombed and blasted to bits. and fuck the water plants, grain silos, and 50 plus bridges israeli's have bombed so nobody can move and get medical help if their aunt or uncle's house happens to have a 500lb bomb land on it...OOPSY! i hope more people are slaughtered, that'll teach the arabs a lesson.

And exactly how did Hezbollah start it?

I'm not sticking up for Hezbollah and I don't agree with their political ideologies or religious beliefs so don't get the wrong idea because I am a muslim.

But, how did they start it?

well, for one, they entered israel, and attacked israeli military positions. of course they did this for many reasons (perhaps one could say that these reasons themselves are reason enough for an attack), as most people would agree that hizballah/the palestinians have both found themselves in unacceptable status quos. but at the end of the day, israel would be fucking up gaza (maybe even the west bank by now) if it werent doing the dirty in lebanon. additionally, as to why hizballah decided this very moment to attack israel (theyve been shooting aks at the border for years, why the sudden intensification), its not as simplistic as saying its a natural repercussion of repressive israeli policies dating to the forties (though hizballah tv might say so):

1.hizballah has been under increasing pressure to disarm and assimilate into lebanese society. its impossible for any democratic country to tolerate an entire section of society being outside the law (dawood, imagine if a zionist organization in the us didnt have to pay taxes). furthermore, since israel has left southern lebanon (hizballahs main prerogative for existence), hizballah has no claim to israeli territory. they are a lebanese organization, not palestinian. if they are in solidarity with palestine than thats fine, but if one wants to act as such, one must expect consequences. which leads to my second point.

2. hizballah should have recognized the domestic pressure of the olbert regime. they are the first israeli regime that never maintained leadership in the army. their defense minister is a civilian. this, along with the idea of unilateral disengagement from the west bank, led the more orthodox/conservative section of israel ( a significant portion of the population) to believe that they are weak on its zionist goals (ie, a media friendly version of that might be "weak on terror"), and olbert and peretz are using this situation to prove to their people that they are not weak. sure, two soldiers arent that big of a deal (israel has traded prisoners for CORPSES in the past), but in the context of being perceived as weak by your voting populace, such a thing would be unacceptable. im surprised that hizballah and hamas both didnt recognize this, which also implies theyre probably doing this to impress there people rather than actually thinking that 130 katyusha rockets are gonna do any real damage to israel or its existence.

well, whole nations of people don't just hate Jews for no reason. If I were to be nice and easygoing , I would say that Jews in General are not trustworthy , upright individuals. My experiances with Jews is that the further they are from their religion and their heritage , the better person they tend to be. In general. The Isrealis have been terrorising people ever since the 1940's when they got all bigshot.

im sorry, but i dont understand the relevance of this point (is it even one). your basis is your personal experience i assume, and one can not contest that. judging by your animosity, i assume you happened to be conned, tricked our cheated by one, maybe more jews. why did you let yourself be used like this? why did you fail to be smarter, see through the scheme? i assume youre from an urban atmosphere, and therefore probably have at least some sense of street smarts? what makes jews so intrinsically able to manipulate you that you have such a deep distrust of them? i dont know about you, but i havent read a page of the talmud or the torah at all, let alone one that says "jews are good if they scheme off the christians/muslims/everyone else", perhaps you can point me towards the verse? better yet, rather than using rhetoric such as "generally, dont trust the jews", tell me exactly, what do jews do, as a people and culture uniquely, that prevent your betterment? please do not talk about zionism. zionism is a political ideology, much the way islamism is a political solution using religion as a consolidator. and please dont talk about the traditional grandmom "blame the jews for poverty" scapegoat idea. today in america muslims are that person, and i think we can both agree it is baseless.

in terms of the piety determining goodness, im inclined to agree that yes, the less restricted you are by your religion the more open you are to others. my family is catholic, and the ones that are stricter in practice tend to be more racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc. among my muslim friends, the more secular they are, the more open we are to openminded, balanced conversations. however, with my more strictly religious friends, whether they orthodox jewish, born again christian or more pious followers of islam (dawa i believe it is called though i dont know how to congregate it), it quickly becomes history arguments (well they did this to us then, so we can do this now). i fear your reference to the 1940s is leading us down that path, and while yes, context is important, it only looks at the past, not the future. i dont know how devout a follower you are, though by looking through your religion thread, im inclined to ascertain that you consider yourself devout.

i do take your comments seriously, and i hope i get a more comprehensive understanding of jews from your response.

fuck yea dude' date=' tight logic! fuck all those innocent people that have nothing to do with fuck all getting bombed and blasted to bits. and fuck the water plants, grain silos, and 50 plus bridges israeli's have bombed so nobody can move and get medical help if their aunt or uncle's house happens to have a 500lb bomb land on it...OOPSY! i hope more people are slaughtered, that'll teach the arabs a lesson.[/quote']

Hezbollah is responsible of this happening. Had they not "started it," no bridges and airport runways would be bombed. It's just like in an armed robbery -- if a cop accidentaly shoots and kills an innocent victim in a firefight with the bank robber -- guess who gets charged for the murder? The bank robber that initiated the whole shit in the first place. If it wasn't for him no innocent victim would be getting caught in the crossfire.

All respect and mourning goes to the innocent and families in both Lebanon and Israel. But fuck Hezbollah and fuck the liberal Hezbollah advocates.

A judge in the International Criminal Court has stated that what Israel and Hezbollah are doing is criminal. And she will move to try the leaders responsible for war crimes. The U.S. continues to support Israel's invasion and bombing despite the attrocious civilian casualties.

fuck yea dude' date=' tight logic! fuck all those innocent people that have nothing to do with fuck all getting bombed and blasted to bits. and fuck the water plants, grain silos, and 50 plus bridges israeli's have bombed so nobody can move and get medical help if their aunt or uncle's house happens to have a 500lb bomb land on it...OOPSY! i hope more people are slaughtered, that'll teach the arabs a lesson.[/quote']

its called WAR TACTICS....its not "so nobody can move and get medical help if their aunt or uncle's house happens to have a 500lb bomb land on it."......its so Hesbollah cant smuggle anymore weapons from syria INTO lebanon to further fuck up shit on the israeli side of the border.....getchyo facts right..

its called WAR TACTICS....its not "so nobody can move and get medical help if their aunt or uncle's house happens to have a 500lb bomb land on it."......its so Hesbollah cant smuggle anymore weapons from syria INTO lebanon to further fuck up shit on the israeli side of the border.....getchyo facts right..

I don't think there's a right or wrong side in this war. The only fact that I care about is the ratio of civilians:combatants in the death count. Israel just lost a lot of credibility in the world (excluding present U.S. administration).

Also these WAR TACTICS are doing basically what Larry Pubes (giggle) just said they are. Israel is bombing houses and civil service buildings. When an army tactically destroys the lives and livelihood of a population, that is a war crime.

Hezbollah is responsible of this happening. Had they not "started it," no bridges and airport runways would be bombed. It's just like in an armed robbery -- if a cop accidentaly shoots and kills an innocent victim in a firefight with the bank robber -- guess who gets charged for the murder? The bank robber that initiated the whole shit in the first place. If it wasn't for him no innocent victim would be getting caught in the crossfire.

All respect and mourning goes to the innocent and families in both Lebanon and Israel. But fuck Hezbollah and fuck the liberal Hezbollah advocates.

first off, fuck you back. watch the generalizations, please/thanks, you wouldn't like it if i started calling you a right wing, conservative, bush supporting douche when i don't really know you for shit.

second, your analogy blows. israel's deliberate targetting of critical infrastructure that overwhelmingly benefits innocent civilians in gaza and lebanon is by any standard within the realm of sanity completely fucking stupid. i also haven't said a peep contesting who 'started it', but just for the sake of argument, just because 2 soldiers were taken does not legitimize israel's deliberate targetting of grain silos, bridges, water purification plants, and other infrastructure that will create unbearable conditions primarily for innocent men, women and children. today alone israel killed over 70 people raising the death toll to nearly 330 mostly innocent people. was it a retarded and reckless move by hezbollah? yes. although i may not have a sound alternative, it's clear to me and millions of other sensible people across the planet israel is off it's rocker right now. third, your comments supporting israeli actions in gaza and southern lebanon do not jive with the critical issue of the occupation and 'all respect to the innocent families in both lebanon and israel'...you also forgot palestine and the crisis in gaza.

and apparently some of you guys fall hook line and sinker for the 'might makes right' concept. although violence works in many cases, history shows all sorts of nasty things brewing under such conditions. regardless of how utterly fucking stupid it was to 'kidnap' 2 kids amidst the thousands that are abducted by the idf and held indefinitely, the grievance meter just went through the fucking roof, all with uncle sam idly standing by with a shit eating grin. you think the kids that live in southern lebanon witnessing this shit are going to grow up with a favourable attitude towards israel? you think it's lost on them that uncle sam is supporting this? the chickens are going to come home to roost. whooooo.

hey' date=' i just finished asking that mud throwing be left to gossipy 13yr old girls and you turn around and call him the worst puke on tv.[/quote']

he's been calling me a conspiracy nut and all i've been is cool about it.

btw: this is funny. i was talking to my aunt a week or so ago. told her about bohemian grove.

she asked the same questions as you. i can only prove so much. i mean, other than the mock human sacrifice, the giant owl, the robes, the incantations, i can't go much further...oh, well the guest roster. i can go that far. i guess it's up to the person to make their own mind up. she's a hardcore republican/neo-con (admits it). pretty hard to convince them anything our govt does is bad when a republican pres is in the seat. but you would've enjoyed the argument. she says "oh, and i suppose bill clinton didn't do anything wrong when he was in office" so, i told her about mena arkansas, the drug cartel, the aids infest blood from bayer corp (taken from prisons in arkansas while billy clint was governor).

*from his article... refering to other countries in the region...

"They argue that if the Arab world cannot fight Israel, then the least Arab countries can do is permit -or facilitate - a proxy war with Israel through the Hezbollah resistance in Lebanon."

OR, or... OR, they could MAN UP AND FIGHT ISRAEL... Why can't they fight Israel? They're obviously willing to fight Americans so the 'US retaliation' argument fails as an excuse, what other reason is there?