--• Second Life

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit man, I just got back from watching Cars (it was fucking awesome, I don't know why it's getting hated on) and I got to read the rest of the chat at that clothing store. I've got tears running down my face from laughing so hard. I can't believe one of you fags wanted to teabag my helpless avatar.

GuerrillaWon, fucking awesome. That shit makes perfect sense and sounds accessible enough, I'm gonna dive in soon. Thanks a lot.

This is going to ruin my life.

yo this dude came up to me talkin about "the force" dude had a flock of seaguls haircut.. you know what im talking about. any who this dude was talking to a girl and she just turned around on him and left.. so i made fun of him.. this faggot starts chasing me around with a light saber.

this is on some crazy shit. then it got too laggy.

By the way, I don't remember how my buddy did it but he got sex slaves - if he lost one, he always managed to find another girl to do it. They would go into public places and have sex in front of everyone, than he would let off an atomic bomb or some shit he bought and everyone would get "pushed" really far away. It was probably the only cool thing I saw in the game...

By the way' date=' I don't remember how my buddy did it but he got sex slaves - if he lost one, he always managed to find another girl to do it. They would go into public places and have sex in front of everyone, than he would let off an atomic bomb or some shit he bought and everyone would get "pushed" really far away. It was probably the only cool thing I saw in the game...[/quote'] your friend is a wild man, huh>? [/sarcasm]

MAGIC MUSHROOMS FROM THE DEALER

To buy a Magic Mushroom right click on The Magic Mushroom Dealer and PAY them 20L$.

In your inventorys object folder you will find your Magic Mushroom. To eat your MAGIC MUSHROOM (Liberty Cap), drag it from your INVENTORY onto the floor. Right click on it, select MORE then WEAR. Accept the permissions and you're away with the faireys!

WARNING: Real life Liberty Caps are poisonous and produce hullucinations. WE DO NOT CONDONE THE MISUSE OF ANY NATURAL PRODUCTS. Happy Trippin'!! (mouseview is best)

Please note: For effects to work you must WEAR the MAGIC MUSHROOM when it is on the ground, NOT from within your inventory. Remember to rez the MAGIC MUSHROOM before WEARING it. ONE USE ONLY - ONCE WORN THEY WILL NOT WORK A SECOND TIME SO DO NOT REMOVE UNTIL FULLY WORN OUT, EFFECTS COME IN 'WAVES' (START AND STOP). ONCE WORN THE EFFECTS MAY TAKE UP TO 15 MINUTES TO START AND CAN LAST UP TO 2 HOURS. IF YOU CROSS SIM BORDERS THE EFFECTS WILL STOP. Happy Trippin!!!

Should I e-trip?

No he's a nerd like all of you guys apparently are. But it's apparently not that hard and I would assume' date=' since you're so into this game, that getting a slave would be pretty much the peak of what you will accomplish in pretend interwebland...[/quote'] i'm so into it? am i? is that why i'm working on other stuff? fuck! i should be playing a game and not making money!!! i'm not really into it that much, but it is pretty cool that games are evolving into this. one can potentially make $155,000 a year plus (some chinese guy is making that much, just read an article earlier today about him)

MAGIC MUSHROOMS FROM THE DEALER

To buy a Magic Mushroom right click on The Magic Mushroom Dealer and PAY them 20L$.

In your inventorys object folder you will find your Magic Mushroom. To eat your MAGIC MUSHROOM (Liberty Cap), drag it from your INVENTORY onto the floor. Right click on it, select MORE then WEAR. Accept the permissions and you're away with the faireys!

WARNING: Real life Liberty Caps are poisonous and produce hullucinations. WE DO NOT CONDONE THE MISUSE OF ANY NATURAL PRODUCTS. Happy Trippin'!! (mouseview is best)

Please note: For effects to work you must WEAR the MAGIC MUSHROOM when it is on the ground, NOT from within your inventory. Remember to rez the MAGIC MUSHROOM before WEARING it. ONE USE ONLY - ONCE WORN THEY WILL NOT WORK A SECOND TIME SO DO NOT REMOVE UNTIL FULLY WORN OUT, EFFECTS COME IN 'WAVES' (START AND STOP). ONCE WORN THE EFFECTS MAY TAKE UP TO 15 MINUTES TO START AND CAN LAST UP TO 2 HOURS. IF YOU CROSS SIM BORDERS THE EFFECTS WILL STOP. Happy Trippin!!!

Should I e-trip?

yes you should

i'm so into it? am i? is that why i'm working on other stuff? fuck! i should be playing a game and not making money!!! i'm not really into it that much' date=' but it is pretty cool that games are evolving into this. one can potentially make $155,000 a year plus (some chinese guy is making that much, just read an article earlier today about him)[/quote']

Its all in fun man, I'm not really too worried about it. BUT, were you to go entrepreneurial, you'd get multiple slaves, open a sex shop where you also sold guns, drugs and real estate and make your self some loot...

Its all in fun man' date=' I'm not really too worried about it. BUT, were you to go entrepreneurial, you'd get multiple slaves, open a sex shop where you also sold guns, drugs and real estate and make your self some loot...[/quote'] no doubt. there are people making money in world of warcraft. tons of money. the chinese mafia even set up slave shops and forced people to play the damn game and make tools, clothes, etc to sell in the game. fucking warcraft sweatshops.

no doubt. there are people making money in world of warcraft. tons of money. the chinese mafia even set up slave shops and forced people to play the damn game and make tools' date=' clothes, etc to sell in the game. fucking warcraft sweatshops.[/quote']

Thats where they than turned around and sold really high ranked characters for high prices to Western players right? Thats a good idea, I wish I had cousins or other little kids in my life I could make get online all the time, give them candy, than sell the characters they produce for a few hundred...

Thats where they than turned around and sold really high ranked characters for high prices to Western players right? Thats a good idea' date=' I wish I had cousins or other little kids in my life I could make get online all the time, give them candy, than sell the characters they produce for a few hundred...[/quote'] yeah, that's right. apparently, you can also fashion weapons, get them really high in "hit points" or someshit, and then turn them around for some major cash. stories like this and the kids dying from playing games (WoW, etc) make me worry.