12oz Mob Rules!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TBH, the 12oz IRC was only used for pulling info on a few people. Most of the folks who frequented it had no desire to go out of our way to raid other sites that weren't bothering us here. If someone was fucking with 12oz, or had done something that warranted card pulling, we had enough computer savvy folks in there to find whatever we needed, but for the most part it was just a handful of people who enjoyed having a conversation or two without the trolling and BS that comes with any forum.

and what i was trying to accomplish was a place to have conversations about certain things that shouldnt be discussed in public. i wasnt trying to bring back IRC for the sake of having a place to shoot the breeze, thats what aim and facebook and crap is for.

see what im saying?

BTW, just reiterate rules posted in the beginning (STILL IN EFFECT!)...

Don't talk about the nuts and bolts around here more than you have to. Go find some out of the way forum for planning.

Don't raid sites like BS,

Don't mention 12oz or any obvious 12oz jokes 'out there'.

This is a time to make new jokes to bring back to 12oz NOT an attempt to raise ANY 12oz awareness. The entire point is to be subversive, don't leave your ID on the counter when you rob the liquor store.

Since this thread is till open.... Here are a few basic things you should know/have/do

TOR - get this fucking shit now! install it and use it....

TPS - increase image size to something that takes a long time to load and upload to photo host.. save links.. make sure you use TOR... or find something similar.. TPS is great though..

Make a fucking forum/pwd protected irc channel or whatever - this is where you can talk/plan your raid without announcing it to the entire internet... use TOR

Get a proxy list....

Tor/proxy over to your target - make a site map/scope it out (definitely do some recon on when mods are on, how many they have, autoflood protection, etc, etc, etc) use TOR!!!

Make accounts - Make many fake accounts, they will get banned quick. I find it best to lurk and post for a period of time first.. Just make sure you use TOR!!!!

http://www.guerrillamail.com/ - great for fake accounts.. make sure you use TOR!!!

Write a macro to automate your functions if you can - if not well do it by hand..

Use the site map to assign people areas to cover - this makes for a successful raid

If you want to make it look like another forum, lurk on other said forum for a while get down with people there and make a thread about it and pretend to be stupid about what you do and don't cover your tracks.. Say stuff like what has been said in here in recent days... Did I mention use TOR!!!!!

Don't go bragging to all your online friends about what you just did... Don't come back and tell 12oz.. don't make a thread on 12oz about it...

Be fucking smart about what you do.. of course i think that might be a bit hard considering that most of you didn't know these basic steps...

EDIT: Smart I think you should hide this thread again...

Since this thread is till open.... Here are a few basic things you should know/have/do

TOR - get this fucking shit now! install it and use it....

TPS - increase image size to something that takes a long time to load and upload to photo host.. save links.. make sure you use TOR... or find something similar.. TPS is great though..

Make a fucking forum/pwd protected irc channel or whatever - this is where you can talk/plan your raid without announcing it to the entire internet... use TOR

Get a proxy list....

Tor/proxy over to your target - make a site map/scope it out (definitely do some recon on when mods are on, how many they have, autoflood protection, etc, etc, etc) use TOR!!!

Make accounts - Make many fake accounts, they will get banned quick. I find it best to lurk and post for a period of time first.. Just make sure you use TOR!!!!

http://www.guerrillamail.com/ - great for fake accounts.. make sure you use TOR!!!

Write a macro to automate your functions if you can - if not well do it by hand..

Use the site map to assign people areas to cover - this makes for a successful raid

If you want to make it look like another forum, lurk on other said forum for a while get down with people there and make a thread about it and pretend to be stupid about what you do and don't cover your tracks.. Say stuff like what has been said in here in recent days... Did I mention use TOR!!!!!

Don't go bragging to all your online friends about what you just did... Don't come back and tell 12oz.. don't make a thread on 12oz about it...

Be fucking smart about what you do.. of course i think that might be a bit hard considering that most of you didn't know these basic steps...

EDIT: Smart I think you should hide this thread again...

truespeak.