12oz Mob Rules!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. stop talking about it here. if you cant find another place to talk about it you arent organized enough to do it.

2. you will not raid bombing science/pure graffiti etc. although there is a small rivalry it is mainly just for fun and a raid is bringing something that is fun to another level, an undesirable level for 12oz.

3. dont be stupid about it. you can get in some trouble for doing certain things. go through proxy's and dont reveal where you come from or any info about yourself.

number 1 is the most important.

number 2 is pretty close behind.

number 3, aside from where you come from, i dont really care about, that was just some friendly advice.

• Like 1

1. stop talking about it here. if you cant find another place to talk about it you arent organized enough to do it.

This.

Most of you idiots in this thread have no idea what you're talking about or doing, and you're more than likely going to lead people directly back here and get your info pulled. Quite frankly, if you're dumb enough to get your info pulled, i really don't give a fuck, but the last thing i want is some of you retards posting 12oz related images or raiding forums saying "OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ" and in turn bringing more idiots here. If you want to talk about raids, do it somewhere outside of 12oz. You've already got a big trail leading back to us just by posting shit like, "lets raid :so-and-so-forum:"

This.

Most of you idiots in this thread have no idea what you're talking about or doing, and you're more than likely going to lead people directly back here and get your info pulled. Quite frankly, if you're dumb enough to get your info pulled, i really don't give a fuck, but the last thing i want is some of you retards posting 12oz related images or raiding forums saying "OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ" and in turn bringing more idiots here. If you want to talk about raids, do it somewhere outside of 12oz. You've already got a big trail leading back to us just by posting shit like, "lets raid :so-and-so-forum:"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe thats why i tried to get IRC up and running again???

aim, msn and all those other 13yearoldgirl shits require info to register.

IRC requires a nickname.

and why do you people use only one email address??

ive got over 30 email addressed with passwords that ive used at one point saved in a google notebook page. guerillamailblock ya dig?

and atleast disable vcf card viewing from your cp page.

and why did this thread get active again? theres no way 64 pages were posted since friday when i was last on.

and sirbikesalot.com should be funny. i know all the people on it so i can post up replies and whatnot for "epic lulz".

why doesnt 12oz have an automatic 404 after a period of inactivity like 4chan?

why isnt ch0 anonymous like 4chan? i think if we had the option to use tripcodes we could make this a much better place. you know, thin out the weaklings. only let the l33t survive.

this computer doesnt have an IRC client installed (i dont feel like going through the effort to find one online) because im on a laptop in a tent in virginia about to go out and jack some waterbottles from team Gary Fisher/Subaru.

the 12oz could be a much more efficient machine then it is now if some little changes were made.

all im sayin

maybe thats why i tried to get IRC up and running again???

aim, msn and all those other 13yearoldgirl shits require info to register.

IRC requires a nickname.

TBH, the 12oz IRC was only used for pulling info on a few people. Most of the folks who frequented it had no desire to go out of our way to raid other sites that weren't bothering us here. If someone was fucking with 12oz, or had done something that warranted card pulling, we had enough computer savvy folks in there to find whatever we needed, but for the most part it was just a handful of people who enjoyed having a conversation or two without the trolling and BS that comes with any forum.