Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use the infamous ghetto flamethrower, get some cheap high pressure paint thats works with a level 5 cap and a titanium (or other metal) lighter and spray towards the fire its good for sacaring people off that wanna fuck with you but dont actually light them on fire just come very close..

i always wondered where the word burner came from. and for real? a bayonet? have you ever seen malibu's most wanted? do you write b-rad?

• 2 weeks later...

Well if your in a gang area 9 times out of 10 you wont be messed with as long as your not spraying all over there"turf" so just try not to go to areas where they mostly gather. and just bring nun chucks or a ken do stick and wear a black belt at all times no one wants to mess with a guy walking around the streets with nun chucks

learn how to fight...good

if anything brass knuckles will do the job,

but if you bring a strap and knife, you have to think...if you pull it and they get their hands on it...then what are you going to do?

Shit and run like hell.

But thats why you should always carry 2 gats and 2 or more knifes at all times. I personaly suggest you just get a ninja sword. No one fucks with ninjas. No one except Chuck Norris. But with that said, even old Chucky N is known to carry a piece from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

knives are liabilities, bring that ghetto flamethrower, nobody is gonna try and step if you got that. and if they do-BBQ that motherfucker.

rusto and a BIC all you need.

if that dont work, FIGHT. you arent made of glass. if its multiple dudes tryin to jump you, pick only one of em and just get savage on him. AINT NO RULES IN FIGHTIN. make an example in a sick, violent way real fast since you can only fight so many people by yourself.

if your not into stabbing guys, but still wanna be a threat. bring a knife. but dont stab em. hold the handle in your palm and make a fist and punch em. your punch will be a lot harder and you'll intimidate the shit outta them too.

and if your not into even doing that...go back to yur own hood or find a different spot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the mace is a pretty good idea. especially for you. not to sound like a complete ass or anything, but im willing to bet about a mill if i saw you walking down the street i wouldnt be afraid to fuck with you. and if you produced a knife? i'd probably take it from you. the thing really is, why let them see you at all? im sure every once in awhile joe civilian will drive by and see you writin on some shit, and call the five ohs, but for the most part, these minority kids shouldnt be seein you. stealth mode and shit, pull some serious metal gear sneakage. another cenario, you get caught writing. and im just throwin a guess out there, but, your probably not of legal age to be carrying paint (and in some places, markers). so you get caught underage, and past curfew, with paint and a weapon? thats gonna fuck with you forever. so as mentioned before, kids, carry your mace. and if one of you homies calls you a girl or a puss, spray that nigga in the face. hah

hahaha dats comedy as fuck nigga hahaha

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lmao wth??????????????

first off.. its UR fuckin hood, u shud be cool wit dem. if n e thing, join der lil posse, n den if n e thing pop off, dey got ur back

if u dnt wana join der shit, just b lik "yall got n e green on yall?" n buy some, den dey wont ever jump u cuz ur der customer.

but n e ways, i always carry a knife wit me, but i only pull it out if niggas b on da fakin n tryna pull out somethin, other den dat, its all about dem hands.

if its a group of dem tryna fake, just take out da knife n keep ur distance.. n dont bring nutin valuable witchu just incase dey tryna rob u.. niggas was gettin robbed alot in da metro stations where i lived, like in a month, 3 of ma friends got da hammer pulled out at dem for der phones.

n if all else fails n u a sweet ass nigga n rather not wreck dem, just haul ass screamin "HELP HELP!"

• Like 1

I always bring a knofe...never know what your gonna run into

It's not a bad idea if your prepared to use it. I mean really be ready to cause some serous bodily harm to someone. I'm not against it. It just might have saved my life a few times.

People see a preppy white chick running around in a lime green tank top and torn up bluejeans... Oh and it being 2am in the metro area. Instant target you are. Like someone on here said, 'wear your ovary's on the outside' it's kinda true. Especially if your going to be out there anyway it's kinda obvious lol not sure what analogy you boys use, but yeah =]

lmao wth??????????????

first off.. its UR fuckin hood, u shud be cool wit dem. if n e thing, join der lil posse, n den if n e thing pop off, dey got ur back

if u dnt wana join der shit, just b lik "yall got n e green on yall?" n buy some, den dey wont ever jump u cuz ur der customer.

but n e ways, i always carry a knife wit me, but i only pull it out if niggas b on da fakin n tryna pull out somethin, other den dat, its all about dem hands.

if its a group of dem tryna fake, just take out da knife n keep ur distance.. n dont bring nutin valuable witchu just incase dey tryna rob u.. niggas was gettin robbed alot in da metro stations where i lived, like in a month, 3 of ma friends got da hammer pulled out at dem for der phones.

n if all else fails n u a sweet ass nigga n rather not wreck dem, just haul ass screamin "HELP HELP!"

It's NOT just your hood. Other people live there. There are also no walls to keep 'outsiders' out. Plus joining their posse? Sometimes groups of people have more interest in themselves then you, just because they run together does not mean they have your back under any circumstance.

I'm not totally sure what you mean about a group of them trying to be fake, but if you mean fake as in acting up and putting on a show, how can you be so sure. You never know what the other person has, or what they are willing to do. There is always someone crazier then you.

If your up against a gang of motherfuckers, treat them like a bunch of police. Don't try and show off, and play the tough guy act. They know the odds of however many on one. Don't talk shit and bolt if you have the chance. Running does not make you a sweet ass, lol. Being a sweet ass would be if you just bend over, drop your trunks and spread your cheeks.

If you end up having to fight all of them, forget anyone who says that 'fight fair' garbage. Fighting is not fair to begin with. If it was fair, it would be a balanced discussion to settle differences. Gouge out peoples eyes, run fingers deep into throats, bite their ears off, whatever. If you really wanna get nasty just try and wrap your arms around someones next and shake it till you break it.

I totally agree with the don't carry anything valuable.

You have to always remember, if your out in the middle of the night, try and imagine who else is. If you see anyone approaching you, get out of there.

Also a word of advice, say if someone runs up on you and grabs your shit and takes off. Your chasing them. They turn a corner, like around a building. Expect there to be someone waiting around that corner to get you. I've seen that one pulled plenty of times when I was in high school.

I don't know if any of this helps anyone. Just my thoughts on it.

3085948084_f39336109f.jpg.86608ce7ec227be4deace4bdb1ef0ffe.jpg

3195638465_a55effcd38.jpg.673ca32ee9fd7444a196c5365980cccb.jpg

3201556447_eedc1f7cd0.jpg.45db54bf4bdc3a765fa798b2ee0b4f03.jpg

3202144056_ba6ab68851.jpg.b299b6fa7b8eb6c45bbe2386a50316cd.jpg

3202518372_f606a5f199.jpg.8df7a8c8faa214dac46f68ce5b85fc18.jpg

3205326598_2f585549c9.jpg.b684702f7a0944380d66a941522f96e8.jpg

3207814443_2b0c7ef842.jpg.d41ca35e440f1d551406afdaccfb4d23.jpg

3207818197_89241cfd6a.jpg.9a3cf555de323378ecd6ad9d3ecb7ed8.jpg

3207820471_cab7bceb16.jpg.32ea94ee3a006d3df32f6ae42521174f.jpg

3208660106_478424bd21.jpg.f7c05e85837c048137ef4d4669a9bfd9.jpg

ok... its like this

1 man wants some... give him a play.

2 against 1... judgement call time

3 or more.... Run like hell

(you shouldnt run from a fight but 3 against 1 isnt a fight.... its a stomping)

they pull out a burner. come off your shit

they pull out a knife... run like hell

• Like 1