Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring a sniper rifle and climb onto of a building that overlooks this neighborhood. anyone that looks like they might scare you, shoot.

perfect.

no way dude, the only buildings near the ghetto are projects. and what are inside projects? more scary people, so going through the projects to get to the top is more dangerous than going out at all!

besides the funny replies; i dont see y this thread continues to have "serious" answers...

run...run...and run some more....

if u get beat-up; it happens....try not to carry more than $10- if u have to fight, spray someone in the eye, get a marker and make a fist...then (guess what) RUN then HIDE!!!!!!

running has saved my ass numerous time in some cutty ass areas...if u see 3 or 4 guys commin up to you- book it- 9/10 times these arent neighborhood kids, but thugs....

hiding, in my experience has helped aswell....i was caught 3 to one in a fenced in factory area, and two of the dudes were on bikes...after hopping the fence and cuttin my hand- i ran and hid in the garage of one of the warehouses....i had to wait for like 3 hours and could see them walking back and forth...they left finally...lucky for me the door was closed, but not locked!

running and hiding is good if ur not physically big or strong ////

• 4 weeks later...
I tag in a minority filled neigborhood that you can say it's kind of ghetto. You can see heaps of people in white tees and wife beaters at mid-night, all grouped together. I've read the Beginning Bible and Spray safe! threads but could find anything if bring a weapon is a good idea. I'm always cautious, I get so nervous that I literally sweat a pound every time I go out bombing with my friends. My friend has a bayonet, but he never brings it! He's afraid that it would make it worse if the popos caught him. My dad has a blackhawk .44 magum but I don't want to mess with it, besides it's heavy.

Anyways, should I bring like a butterfly knife with me or something? Do you bring something to protect you?

NO WEAPON BUT JUST BRING A RUBBER WITH A PINHOLE IN IT INCASE YOU MEET OHPRA

i pack my brass nuckles one for each hand. never used them yet.

becareful with the knuckles cause i heard if you are

caught with them it a felony and they confiscate them

I keep a knife but sometimes I keep a .45

That's only on Friday and Saturday nights

i would pack a gun in a train yard abandon building

or a yard...but i suggest if you are not old enough to

get a gun i see these pelet guns at meijers for $30

or $40 they are all metal not orange tip look real

are heavy...so get one of those if you are gonna try

to scare someone off.

this is what the pellet gun looks like

and they cock back like a real gun.

CP99-Compact-web.jpg

besides the funny replies; i dont see y this thread continues to have "serious" answers...

run...run...and run some more....

if u get beat-up; it happens....try not to carry more than $10- if u have to fight, spray someone in the eye, get a marker and make a fist...then (guess what) RUN then HIDE!!!!!!

running has saved my ass numerous time in some cutty ass areas...if u see 3 or 4 guys commin up to you- book it- 9/10 times these arent neighborhood kids, but thugs....

hiding, in my experience has helped aswell....i was caught 3 to one in a fenced in factory area, and two of the dudes were on bikes...after hopping the fence and cuttin my hand- i ran and hid in the garage of one of the warehouses....i had to wait for like 3 hours and could see them walking back and forth...they left finally...lucky for me the door was closed, but not locked!

running and hiding is good if ur not physically big or strong ////

puss puss......

i take always a stone with me , cuz i get searched often by the police, when i see them i throw my backpack away, and when they search me they only find a stone and they let me go,

i use stones cuz my father sad me if there's any trouble take a stone and brake his jar

simple and cheap

recommended by green peace

Look for the stuff with the highest SHU level. SHU is a standardized scale that determines hottness of peppers. A friend of mine who's all into law inforcement (i know, right?) tells me that the hightest SHU stuff can sometimes be lethal, if you get em good and long enough. This is a good brand:

wildfire-pepperspray.jpg

3,000,000?

fuck dude...

if i were you i wouldnt bring any money and wear shitty shoes

if you just say "im just tagging" they probably wont waste their time

"minorities" huh. you sound like some motherfucker straight out of To Kill a Monkingbird. but seriously, if a cop pats you down and your carrying a weapon, they have the right to search your entire persons and or property, like your backpack full of paint or mops. id go with the pepper spray, or paint. Paint will fuck up someones eyesight as good as mace i suppose.

But i hope you get your ass beat for saying some stupid shit like that.

minorities=bad neighborhood?

you dont know what people had to go through to even afford what you call a bad neighborhood. watch yourself man.

-sk8er6

in responce to bruce- fuck getting my p rods jacked

and if you need a weapon I would go with the mace and tazer shit

I get the cop shit because my mom works for cops(ironic)

but if your in danger without thses

take a skateboard

I skate to spots and bust

and if some one comes to fight

swing the board and run

and REMEBER if you knock a person out

check them for shit to take

if they were going to fuck you up

then your allowed to take thier shit

in responce to bruce- fuck getting my p rods jacked

I get the cop shit because my mom works for cops(ironic)

and REMEBER if you knock a person out

check them for shit to take

if they were going to fuck you up

then your allowed to take thier shit

Word. I'll be fuckin patting people down until I die...just watch out for the needles!