Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon.jpg

people usually don't fuck with me on the street. even cops get out of the way

BUMP

I'm sure someone mentioned this already, but it's not the "white tee'd, beater wearing Minorities"

you want to watch out for. More white people commit crimes every year than black people.

IF you're scared to tag, don't do it. If it takes you so long to finish your tag and then run that a group of "minorities" can come up on you and beat you, then either you take too long, or you're tagging too close to them

just get a lighter and use some paint to make a wickid ass flamethrower. :lol:

me and my friend used to bring knives with us, but like someone said earlier, its a liability if u kill someone on accident.

i like the mace idea/kicking them in the head idea. i think imma pick up some mace and drop my knife at home.

bring a weapon if your really that afraid, but make it legal, like a tazer or mce.. but wtf,, your out there doing what you love, if your gonna get fucked up then be a man... either you deserve it or some assholes think its funny... but 9 times out of 10 if your not acting like a bitch and you don't try to intimidate a group of guys youll be fine...

... or you can always ride your bike for those quick gettaways

Mexicans. shit i don't live in the U.S so i don't know what the fucks up with that. Sounds like their fair staunch though. I'm scared of junkies (ice or heroin). Always when im walking down an alleyway i think ones gonna jump out n' syringe me for like 2 dollars or sumthin'.:eek:

lol.. most of what I wear is gray.. but I'll hang a shit from my right side.. but thats in my hood.. usually I just go around, right strap up.. its whatever... but most of the time im wearing gray and black, gray and blue... dressed like a renegade, lol..

..but all jokes aside, if your scared, just dont go there..

i agree wit homie here. ^^^

if you know your goin someplace where you're gonna be all paranoid and shit, just don't go.

otherwise. all you should need is your two hands and feet.

your body's a weapon. so use the shit.