Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

if u tag ur gonna fight..its part of taggin people wantin ur shit..u jus have to b prepared to defend urself..dont bring a fuckin knife if ur nt gonna use it..cuz if u get popped ur gonna b fucked...soo jus b a sav n use ur fists cans markers ur belt car antenna anyhting u c can b used as a weapon..all esle fails..KICK EM IN THE NUTS N RUN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

im a fan of mace, people can talk shit and say it's pussy, but see if they talk shit when you empty the can on them and there being kicked on the ground as they cry.,and i alwas have a three pack og ig razor blades in my pocket, it's ez to ditch and most ppls dont want to fuck with a dude with a 3 inch razor in each hand.maybe i listen to necro to much.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that was a real racist piece of crap topic. What the heck do u mean by "minority". We know u talking about the blacks. I am black myself u have no reason to be scared of us we dont beat up people for fun some of us do though.

My advice is to dont bomb in GANG areas. Some affliliate gangs of the cyrpts and bloods do have tag teams that boost there gang up. If u are catious of the place steak it out first and see who hangs around the area u plan on bombing.

Now that I looked over most of the replies most of u have GOT to be white. I thought stuff like this is what REAL graffiti writers and taggers were against. Its about the fun of doing the piece and enjoying what your doing. Most old graffiti artists like cope2 and Zephy wasnt about the violence. WHATS THE DEAL WITH U PEOPLE!

Now that I looked over most of the replies most of u have GOT to be white. I thought stuff like this is what REAL graffiti writers and taggers were against. Its about the fun of doing the piece and enjoying what your doing. Most old graffiti artists like cope2 and Zephy wasnt about the violence. WHATS THE DEAL WITH U PEOPLE!

writers and taggers?

what dus being white have to do with anything dumb shit. act like you are more legit just you mom sucked so much black dick you popped out."zephy" is lenny a skinny white kid, and cope isnt black.and getting up dusint mean people read you name on your KF Cname tag.

" i love fighting i'v all was loved it, i think if i was a little younger i would like to fight professionally" cope2.

stop telling people how some one you have never met or talked to feels and what they think.

what is with YOU people, just cuz you read a few books and youtube cope2 every day you think your an og, his topic wasint there are sooooo many writers in my hood i think i will get beat up.

if you write your out at night in sketchy places,

you should go over people and have your little "fun doing the piece" talk with them. i bet you make a bunch of friends.