Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
retractable baton legal carry an you cn pretty much kill someone with it...

these are actually illegal and considered a concealed deadly weapon, because you can kill someone with it. a knife isn't the best bet i bet half you guys don't even know how to hold one right. and a gun, really a gun, going from criminal mischief to murder or attempted murder, remember if you shoot them below the knees its not attempted murder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Learn who these guys on the corner are and rather than being afraid of them try befriend them and use them as lookouts for the fuckin cops...but if these cunts are too hardcore to be known to you then fuck them, they are probably chill with bombing as they look like they wanna kill - Engels

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ALWAYS bring a knife with me, but not as a weapon - as a tool. I've found that whenever I don't have a knife, I end up needing one so it's just way easier for me to make sure I always have one.

However, I never intend to use my knives as weapons unless I absolutely need to. Instead, I bring a few joints with me because almost anyone will change their attitude when you offer them ganja!

these are actually illegal and considered a concealed deadly weapon, because you can kill someone with it. a knife isn't the best bet i bet half you guys don't even know how to hold one right. and a gun, really a gun, going from criminal mischief to murder or attempted murder, remember if you shoot them below the knees its not attempted murder.

batons are legal in certain states. i got one recently and i live in NY, (not nyc) but im not exactly sure how legal it is here...i do have a concealed weapons permit though. batons are cool though if you bike a lot

• 3 weeks later...

im a small dude.. got robbed before... group of dudes wanted my hat.. were all buff as fuck.. had my bag of paint didnt want them to take that..but they took my hat.. i bring brass knuckles with me & or a switch blade now... mace wouldnt be too bad..