$1,000,000 hamburger club

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: hamburger club

i grille one mean of a fuckin burger. thats all i know. as for fries' date=' metronome was correct. i may not make the BEST fries, decent. but it DOEs upset the universe's balance, trying to make them both the best. ok, i'm gonna proclaim myself a burger man. i'll do so by sharing my recipie. Open flame grill, quiklight charcoal. shit is dope. 1/2pound of natural cattle company beef.[/quote']

i'm sorry but i'm going to stop you right here. you need to use alberta beef, because, there isn't anything better... on the planet... as far as beef goes.

That bacon idea sounds awesome.

My dad actually buys steak and grinds his own burgers - we throw in garlic, onions, spices, hot peppers and shit like that as it grinds. Also we toss an egg into the ground beef, and sometimes a little whiskey. Cook them medium rare.

WHITE CASTLE?>!!?!

kinda hung up on White Castle aren't you... well, the answer is NO, the Beastie Boys made it up in 1986 so they could have a burger place in their lyrics but they had already been sued by Anhueser-Busch so they couldn't risk that legal exposure again... later, Ricky Powell was approached concerning an Executive Producer credit on Harold & Kumar but it eventually fell through. The movie did, however, license the name White Castle. It was gonna be Jack-n-a-Box but they poisoned all those kids in Chicago...

Incedentally, if there WAS a White Castle it would just be a total ripoff of Krystal and the food there would be just as foul. The logo might just look a little something like this:

white-castle-logo-718891.jpg

A google search for hamburger club leads me here... which I think is about the big ballers in the $100 Hamburger Club

23nhamburger_a1dom.jpg

Therefore I move that we amend the name to the Million Dollar Hamburger Club.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Hamburgers are awsome, if you dont like them you must be some kind of communist hippie. Wait I even think that commies love hamburgers, so you must be a dirty hippie

burger-logo.jpg

Burgers Bar...........

Double spicy burger with chimmichurri, garlic mayo, pesto, ketchup, lettuse, tomatoe and pickles................oh man...........and they opened one in america too...yes! road trip to ny.

My dad actually buys steak and grinds his own burgers - we throw in garlic' date=' onions, spices, hot peppers and shit like that as it grinds. Also we toss an egg into the ground beef, and sometimes a little whiskey. Cook them medium rare.[/quote']

When my boy worked at the grocery store I used to go through and have him grind up the most expensive steaks they had, then mark it for the cheapest hamburger possible. I was eatin some fuckin good burgers that summer

The best fast food burger ever is the 6 Dollar Burger from Hardees/what may also be called Carl Juniors or whatever

Guest nutsonmychin!

are you retarded

white castle totally exists.

and fuck what you say, mcdonalds double cheeseburger with no pickles and onions and the dollar menu fries cant be beat.

THE DICK BUTKIS = Bacon cheeseburger with everything on it + peanut butter

it sounds iffy but I highly encourage you to try it because it is probably the best burger i've ever experienced.......... no joke

For anyone that's never had white castle:

I challenge you to eat more than 5 cheeseburgers with everything. I'll give you $200 if you can go 24 hours without pissing out of your ass.

yooooo...

we had a white castle challenge a couple years ago. (I was only an observer)

crave case..(30)

1 hour..

who can eat more.

i think the record was 25 to beat out 24. it was gross. dude that won also drank a huge ass SODA.

i can only fuck with the castle periodically.

but that shit is the bang bang boogie when you want it.

Hamburglar Regime

The real HR in your day job..