A LITTLE BIT OF CHARITY... AKA DUNKS - CONCLUDED!

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A LITTLE BIT OF CHARITY... AKA DUNKS - OFFICIAL!

whoever buys those sneakers are on some "40 year old virgin" status. that dude bought toys hed never open and just sat em on a shelf' date=' the same the person who buys these sneakers are gonna do. the only difference bewteen the 2 is that the person who buys the sneakers is going to wear baggier pants and have a hipper slang/"street cred" vocabulary.[/quote']

these niggas wear skintight pants.

The NikeID green color in person wont be anything near what that green is.

if your on a mac with a decent monitor, those colors are pretty much dead on.

anyhow, all of this supports www.freeartsnyc.org, so whether you'd personally be into spending the dough on them is a different matter then simply helping support. please help us out by spreading news of the auction as far and wide as possible, and maybe with everyone help we can make this auction that much more successful.

i'm sure the kids this organization helps appreciates the support, as well as everyone involved in making this auction happen.

if your on a mac with a decent monitor, those colors are pretty much dead on.

anyhow, all of this supports www.freeartsnyc.org, so whether you'd personally be into spending the dough on them is a different matter then simply helping support. please help us out by spreading news of the auction as far and wide as possible, and maybe with everyone help we can make this auction that much more successful.

i'm sure the kids this organization helps appreciates the support, as well as everyone involved in making this auction happen.

as well as spreading the 12oz name, or aka name...

business side is usually a factor in a charity making decision.

as well as spreading the 12oz name, or aka name...

business side is usually a factor in a charity making decision.

no doubt we'll get some exposure from it, but does that really matter when we hand over a check for several thousand dollars to help some kids that could really use a hand?

it's on you if your not into what we're doing, but you may want to avoid coming into one of my threads hating. especially when no matter how you twist it, our whole team's putting in long hours trying to do something good for the community.

if your on a mac with a decent monitor' date=' those colors are pretty much dead on.[/quote']

No, I know they look dead on my monitor to, but that green in person isnt as intense as the wet look kicks (obviously).

No' date=' I know they look dead on my monitor to, but that green in person isnt as intense as the wet look kicks (obviously).[/quote']

i beg to differ since there's a set sitting about three feet from my monitor.

it broke ten gee already? wholly shit. this is awesome. misteraven' date=' if i may ask; before the auction began what were you and others estimating you would get for the set?[/quote']

to be honest, we didn't have a number in mind. obviously, we hoped for the best but what's happening now is pretty insane. it's cool though, everyone's having a good time with it... someone will be getting a very limited set of shoes that have gotten really positive feedback all the way around, and Free Arts NYC will be getting a nice boost that i'm sure will help them do good things for a lot of kids that could use a little more positivity in their lives.

probaly not much

as it gets more expensive, fewer people will bid.

on the other hand, maybe the real richie riches are just waiting until the end.

i'll be watching, fo sho

I ONLY SEE ONE PERSON ROCKIN THESE...

Elephant%20Man.jpg

EEEEEEYEP!!!! GOOD2GO!!!!

thats crazy..

haha.. man i'd put in a bid..but i would probally have the luck of being the highest bidder..

what would suck. .is if the bidder didnt pay up..