people in california are retards

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

fuck california sucks. SOCAL i dont dig at all.. i loved florida though. south miami is the shit... F all the jazz... mexico is where the money is at...

southern california should just be a seperate state from northern cali. im a bay area native and i cant stand socal. everytime i go down there bad shit happens. sann deigo has got to be the gayest place on earth. way too many snobby republican white people and too much of a "MTV" vibe. places like laguna beach and orange county should just burn down.

california should be divided into 3 states.

northern california- area from sacramento up. mostly potheads and people who grow pot

bay area and surrrounding areas

southern calfornia- santa barbera and down to san diego

we should add 2 more stars to the flag..

Guest R@ndomH3ro
myspace headquarters = located in california (santamonica/l.a. area)

google headquarters = located in california (silicon valley/san jose)

just a fun fact for today

That is why California must be destroyed

yeah the people that said california should be divided into two states...yeah southern cali and northern cali are definitely two different worlds. everything from santa barbara down to mexico, and everything north of santa barbara to oregon are two different places. different culture, different slang, different weather, different scenery... that's why i don't understand it when east coast folks refer to l.a. as "cali" or oakland as "cali" instead of the city because the bay area and l.a./southern cali are as different as boston and new orleans

whoever said sacramento on up without including the bay area... well there isn't much shit north of sacramento except for farms, mountains, and tiny towns... so the bay area should be included. afterall sactown gets a lot of bay area culture pouring in with the slang and the "hyphy movement" shit.

if there should be 3 states, it should be southern (santa barbara to mexico), central (bakersfield to fresno) and northern (fresno to oregon)