people in california are retards

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I merely said the fools come to florida' date=' and SoCal sucks but the two statements are entirely unrelated and valid on their own.[/quote']

not trying to be a grammar nazi but by linking "socal fools come to florida" with "because" to "cali sucks" indicates that the two were not unrelated, but directly related

florida bit everything off of us. disneyland came first and universal studios came first.

our universal studios is actually real since it was a spot where a lot of movies were/are created, sitcoms were/are filmed, and the part of L.A./Hollywood it's in is called Universal City.

florida just created it just to generate more tourists, and universal wanted to put a "theme park" there for eastcoast tourists that didn't want to travel that far to cali. only shit they film at universal studios in florida is nickelodean. lol

so, here's a direct relationship for you... the fools go to florida, the parks come to florida BECAUSE... oh yeah, I said.

Please believe Florida has Mexicans. I know entire towns that are 99% Mexican... (and 1% white cops who speak no spanish)

yo im from south florida and ALL of it sucks except miami. hands down

the keys are ok for a few days but its pretty wack indeed.

ive been to socal thats pretty gay. to even call it that is gay. and the beach there was like going to a frat house beach. thats just the feeling i got while there 4th of july. i guess that added to the drunken masses. LA is the shit it reminds me a lot of miami and miami beach. there are not many mexicans in the heart of miami. most of the mexicans here all work the fields down south. or up north. sanfransisco has got to be the best place ive been to but its nothing like LA or miami. anyways

miami and la rule everything else is gay. i could understand comming here from la since that city is fucking polluted to all hell. the pollution here is not bad at all the waters nice and theres way more bitches.

now if i was paying 150 or less for a round trip ticket (which is what i usually pay when i go out on a trip)

find a crib to crash at for the week. then going pretty much anywhere no matter the similarities is good for a change of scenery.

everyone hates where they live sometimes

traffic

ghey shit

even ghayer shit

tourists

stupid people

cops

scenesters

toys

whatever

lol

:shakehead:

Don't think so

Now about this Cali winter...does it snow in say LA, Sacramento, SF? I know at certain elevations it'll snow but when I say Cali that's really what I'm referring to

i don't think it snows in any of those cities. it rains alot in SF though.

it doesn't snow in the city but it does snow in L.A. County on the outskirts of L.A.... L.A. is surrounded by mountains so you can see snow from the city