Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
merk or be merked

wow, this site is alot better

sbhlrb.jpg

bnned untill 2022 for no reason what so ever.....besides callout out th fact that msfyt bans people for no reason, closes threads for no reason and contributes nothing.....and banning me proved it...i also said she abuses her powr as a mod, hence the banning untill 2022

what thread did she close...if it was the hardcore thread shes luck she banned me....calm like a bomb will be back....and a new internet asshole will be torn...fuck that cunt

she is worth nothing in life, she knows that, and she abuses the only power she controls over her own life.....stupid fucking e-nazi

Guest Melburnian

Someone ban this douche bag allready......

one time i got banned until 1979.... by msfyt... for telling her: "you wont win this battle you bitch"................ 1979 wont even occur again in time.

Guest KING OF HELL

just dont piss us off here. or catch us on a bad day. or type something I might not like. or be dumb. or annoying. or break rules. or call us nazis. or type like a three year old(hint hint)....................

Originally posted by fatalist+Mar 26 2006, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Mar 26 2006, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nyarlathotep@Mar 26 2006, 11:13 AM

bombing science has a forum?

a wak forum.

[/b]

yeh mostly but their throw-ups and tags threads are nice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this