the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore? thread

My best friend is Lens. We hang out all the time on the oz. It was weird at first when I told my parents I was having dinner with a friend and when downstairs to my computer' date=' but I think they are getting used to it.:lol:[/quote']

wtf?

I'll see your confusing post sir and raise you a photo of drunk chicks....

KrohAQbHr3YBRJsRTJVkuqCko7RH.jpg:)

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore? thread

hahaha. people are crazy

"i cant believe you really went to the internet for advice on your love life"

yes it's true. i do everything they tell to on 12oz. The stripper loves me. and guess what. I got an email that told me I won an iPod! woohooo!

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore?' thread

People get misconstrued that what you're looking for is advice, when it is not advice, but an OPINION that you are intersted in. Just random thoughts that you can read and laugh about..

Haters, in other words.

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore?' thread

"the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore?' thread"? i mean, really, who's worse? someone making a thread on 12 oz about something no one else has ever fucking posted about(as strange as 12oz is), or some mod power-tripping so much that they change the name of this thread to make themselves feel better?

she made a thread to entertain people, we changed the title to keep them entertained. the world keeps turning.

'power-tripping' is the new likening to someone as 'hitler', once you throw it out there, it pretty much proves you've got nothing.

yo i wont even lie to yall mafuckas yo i got a cousin who gots a pussy id beat the fuck up like that shit called me some sorta bad ass name. but yo she aint like my real cousin well yo ya she is but my aunti an my ma they dont talk so it she kinda aint realy my cousin no more but whateva man. holls.

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: Fuck my ass! ...(my pussy cousin did!)

yeah.

i think we're done here.

i'll make sure to post a save the date

Re: Fuck my ass! ...(my pussy cousin did!)

It was a good run Porkchop.....not a lot of people can boast of such a lengthly thread based upon one incident.

You have ensured yourself 120z notoriety for all time. This will be talked about for years

Archived