Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Mar 15 2006, 05:10 PM

no but alwaysbombin still wants to stab a bitch in the grill-section for posting up flicks of dead pets in the "i wanna see your pets" thread. fuck that, that shits whodie. no room for butthurt niggas here.

whodie is me. haha...thats gonna be my new sig.

Dead pets are not whodie...however, the stabbing of bitches who post them in the grill is quite whodie

Always Keepin It Whodie

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 15 2006, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 15 2006, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sarah Tonin@Mar 15 2006, 05:10 PM

no but alwaysbombin still wants to stab a bitch in the grill-section for posting up flicks of dead pets in the "i wanna see your pets" thread. fuck that, that shits whodie. no room for butthurt niggas here.

whodie is me. haha...thats gonna be my new sig.

Dead pets are not whodie...however, the stabbing of bitches who post them in the grill is quite whodie

Always Keepin It Whodie

[/b]

Aiight aiight aiight..ain't nobody nutslapping or stabbing bitches up in here..This is Whodie y'all..everyone ain't always gonna agree with everyone else..but our strength is in our diversity.thats a jewel God Sons...

Peep Game...One Day, One day..Alwaysbombin.you may be somewhere getting attacked by some rabid pits..and First Lady Tonin's pet merkin' skills may come in handy..and peep it-aiight-peep it..on the Same note Young Ton' you may be somewhere sleepy as a mufucka and you might need Alwaysbombin to rack you 40 cases or so of Redbull and Sparks, which the young whod' does from time to time..don't let this in fighting hurt the camp..let me guide y'all..let y'all guide me...its gonna be free t-shirts..shout outs..gangsta ass myspaces..and rap videos for everyone..

WL nigga..it's a school of thought..holla at that..

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 15 2006, 01:24 PM

oh word..

the caste system was one of the first institutionalized forms of Racism..with Brahmans (those on top of the caste system) generally being lighter skinned and from the north and untouchables (those on the bottom of the caste system) being darker skinned and from the south..

basically..if you want to be Whodielife you down..

yeah Ras Kass has a song about this called the nature of the threat...on his soul on ice album.....if i was untouchable id fuck with the brahmans...like brush up against them and shit!...lol

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 15 2006, 07:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 15 2006, 07:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 15 2006, 04:31 PM

yeah man..that album was inspirational to me..still bump it to this day..

fo sho...me too.....people get hella offended by it though...especially when hes dissing christians..

[/b]

Yeah I know this from experience....

That is a classic album.

Archived