mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Harley Davidson ditched Buell in their era of skull clad fatboys. Clearly they werent thinking straight because buell has become completely independent and better than ever making V-Twin track bikes that, well, havent been much competition for the big four, but are amazingly addictive machines. That's all about to change with this. If i can put the money together that's the next bike.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck is going on with that weird shovel thing?

Its a leaf spring frame with a foldaway seat. Not sure what a foldaway seat is used for, if anything, or if it's just a buzzword in the custom build community this year. I would love to know how that thing handles.

About the bikes I posted

"Held annually at the Sturgis assless leather chap enthusiast convention, or AssCon as fanboys like to call it, the AMD World Championship is to self conscious hillbilly art what Daytona Bike Week is to leather-skinned middle-aged strippers: Mecca. Just don’t call it that, they might think you’re a terrorist. But, mocking a reprehensible cultural appendix so it hopefully goes away aside, this year’s contest actually produced some neat bikes. Here’s the winners.

The contest includes three categories (we’ll ignore production, because it’s pointless): Freestyle, for one-off prototype bikes; Modified Harley-Davidson, for, well, modified Harleys; and Performance Custom, for commie terrorist crotch rocket rice burners."

-Wes Anderson

9P5dM_newrear.jpg

wish i had a good photo of the set up that came with the bike.

it was some big ugly chrome expensive ass kuryakyn set up.

got this all in one LED tail/signals from d2 moto for $60. hooked it up tonight. shit is way more flossy.

wish i had more pics to share. this winter is gonna be poppin. gonna redo my entire sporty hard tail. shit is gonna be bitchin.

yeah.

it was funny, i knew of the blog but didn't know the guys. mutual friends had been trying to hook us up (nh) for close to a year, but kept missing opportunities. then by chance ended up meeting via a total stranger at the perfect time. they had a dude leaving, i needed garage space. worlds funny like that.

I want to get a bike because I'm sick of gridlock in the morning on the way to work and the horrible parking here. Spoke with a few guys I know some said get a cheap beater to learn on and learn to repair/maintain, if it lays down while I'm learning I won't be very pissed. Others say to get something nice that I'll be happy with for a while, I'll be more careful with it. I'm leaning towards the first set of advice. What should I be looking At buying that is easy to learn on, easy to work on, affordable, and isn't too hard on the eyes? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1