mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, that was some really sad news about Marco Simoncelli, one of the most exciting riders in MotoGP since Rossi's heyday.

Very talented guy and so young. Massive tragedy.

Really not that interested in watching the video, I didn't see it at the time and I don't want to.

In other news, I passed my CBT which in Britain means I can ride anything up to 125cc.

Had to ride around central London on a Honda CG125 and prove my competency.

In the market now for a cheap 125 which is cool and sexy.

Any ideas?

Going to give it a year of riding the 125s till I go for my big bike licence.

:cool:

im strting to accept those kinds of bikes, although they still look like one of the robots mammero draws.

that shit coming off the rear though... could they make that any fucking uglier? why not just tuck all that shit up under neath the rear, instead of having this big fucking appendage that sticks out? thats weird.

took a ride up to a buddies shop in new hampshire the other day. 40 degrees and 20mph winds. not the brightest shit ever, but was fun.

dude specializes in buying them, fixing them, then shipping em off to buyers in japan. if anyone wants to save a classic panhead from the nips, holler at him.

righteous cycles

07499e7a071b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

ad3f8b7e076511e19896123138142014_7.jpg

89590dac076511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

some bikes at a convention i worked in brussels last month

45292815a957436d860c3332fb1f36c8_7.jpg

f7ed5d971a6a4597ac9900f337933f52_7.jpg

e302e609289441d38626cae27037841d_7.jpg so sick.

im strting to accept those kinds of bikes, although they still look like one of the robots mammero draws.

that shit coming off the rear though... could they make that any fucking uglier? why not just tuck all that shit up under neath the rear, instead of having this big fucking appendage that sticks out? thats weird.

took a ride up to a buddies shop in new hampshire the other day. 40 degrees and 20mph winds. not the brightest shit ever, but was fun.

dude specializes in buying them, fixing them, then shipping em off to buyers in japan. if anyone wants to save a classic panhead from the nips, holler at him.

righteous cycles

07499e7a071b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

seeks the blk one is yours right?. imho.....lose the sissy bar, raise that ass end, get some rims, and what is your exhaust? looks like my white bros. :cool: still like your shit though

i strap too much shit to the bike to lose the sissy bar, sorry homie. i will fab up a better one over the winter though.

rims are already got. satin black mags of a super glide, just gotta get time to put em on. in the next week or two.

ass end up? naw, its not a dx. its only lowered 1/2" off stock. like it that way. i'm only 6'3" ya know? gotta make sure i can get my feet down. ;)

exhaust is rhnehart. as soon as its too cold to ride its getting pulled. shields coming off, heatwrap on the pipes, bbq black on the rear. its gonna be dope. i was gonna get new exhaust but honest, that shit runs fine.

beyond all that, all you need to know about my bike is that it was 38 degrees out and i was still blasting down the highway at 90. thats what matters, right?

@seeks 30's at 90mph. That's what I'm talkin about. It's cool how east coasters and west coasters differ on their hd's. Only one thing really matters........RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT.

@Kickfiend...I'd kill for an fxrt with the lowers. Would also kill for an fxdxt...apparently I'd kill for things I want. Jus sayin.

suplex, is the fxr all its cracked up to be? i see em on oahu for under 6g here n there, and am saving for a bike in 2012. the nerd part of my brain tells me not to buy an HD when i live somewhere with slow ass roads, but im always hella jelly when i see the dudes tearing shit up on the highway. btw i feel yall on the cold. been occasionally getting in the high 60s here at night, shit is frigid :D