mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

ups came out today. they wanted to take the box, ship it to their resolution center, decide how they can get out of it, then tell me I'm screwed. not worth the hassle.

i took two hammers, stuck one inside the cup sideways, mimicking the radius of the curve with the curve of the edge of the hammer head, then slowly tapped on it with the other hammer. within two minutes i had it back to original state. there is a small crack inside the cup, but its not gonna be an issue. the rim is only there to center the pulley, which ill just throw on the other side. should be good.

in other news, been looking for plans to build something like this forever. i know its simple and i could have figured it out if id really sat down but the ones I've seen were made out of metal. wood is even easier. someone may find it useful.

holler. and incase its too complex i included a youtube video of it in action.

http://www.nightrider.com/biketech/bikelift.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4x8 center stand. Hah that's great.

Annd you destroyed the box accidentally, didn't you? I had a similar problem with a motor. The guy decided to roll it into a ball of foam, bubble wrap and tape and send it to me UPS. When UPS came out the packaging was obviously unrecognizable after i took it off. Luckily the guy selling the motor, who either parts a lot bikes or stolen parts (or both) refunded me $200 of $600 for the damages.

Wow cant believe I was still able to ride. Now I am +1 in the back and it surprisingly made a huge difference def more torque lost some high end but I didnt care. I kept the stock chain so it moved the tire in a little bit so it turns in alot faster. Love the addition...

340953_2026132334286_1273359769_31774560_399035143_o.jpg

I've decided I'm getting into sport bikes asap, but i'm keeping the CB900C as a perfect touring bike. It's a fucking tank in more ways than one. It's stable at high and low speeds, reliable, cruises at 80-90 with a top speed aerodynamically reduced to about 110. If I plank on it i'll get 120.

Anway Psalm, if you read this shit, what are you thinking about the Moto3? Im fucking upset about the disappearance of two strokes. They're faster, lighter, and easier to work on for the blue collar builder. I heard I can get a kenny roberts-esk YZ500 for under 12k with all the replacement parts i'd ever need. Fuck state law saying two strokes aren't street legal.

moto3 is exciting as hell!!!!!! Who cares if blue collar people cant do it the shit is exciting! Motorcycle racing is a rich mans sport any way you slice it. Im never gonna do it the old days of racing riding up in your GMC Van with the bike in the back is over technology killed the brute force...

I would rock a two stroke tho all day those things are pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

More of a Freddie Spencer fan myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpagRklpAjQ&feature=related