-Desperation Food-

Spuds Mckenzie

A PACK OF CHICKEN NOODLES FROM ALDI 25 CENTS ,ALL YOU DO IS ADD A LITTE WATER AND BOIL THEN YOU THROW IN SOME OF THAT JUNK 50 CENT TUNA FISH FROM ALDI AND YOU HAVE A MEAL FOR 2,ALSO BOILED PASTA WITH A LITTLE BUTTER AND SOME GARLIC SALT WORKS WHEN IM IN A PINCH.FUCK TOP RAMEN THAT SHIT IS NO GOOD FOR YOU!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TED NUGENT@Mar 1 2006, 06:13 PM

A PACK OF CHICKEN NOODLES FROM ALDI 25 CENTS ,ALL YOU DO IS ADD A LITTE WATER AND BOIL THEN YOU THROW IN SOME OF THAT JUNK 50 CENT TUNA FISH FROM ALDI AND YOU HAVE A MEAL FOR 2,ALSO BOILED PASTA WITH A LITTLE BUTTER AND SOME GARLIC SALT WORKS WHEN IM IN A PINCH.FUCK TOP RAMEN THAT SHIT IS NO GOOD FOR YOU!!!

aldi is the shit you can fill your fridge top to bottom for like 35$

a mate of mine used to take a big mug and run inthrought he door of this chinese restauant up the road-the kind with the all you can eat bar. He'd jam the mug into the fired rice and squish as much rice into it as possible and run out the door before the poor girl could get a "YOU PAY NOW" out.

was a good scheme if not a regular one with the right motion of the mug you can jam a lot in and the handle keeps your hands clean

Sadly he last time he did it he got caught by the owner's son and got given a whuppin'

The lowest I ever sunk to, during my days of desperation was a salsa sandwich. Which was bread, cheese, and salsa. Keep in mind there were periods of rain storms that kept me from venturing outside.

Other than that, I just helped myself at the supermarket.

During those days, I learned I would probably make a good bum and I wouldn't even have to sink as low eating out of a trashcan.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Mar 1 2006, 07:34 PM

Get ready for ghetto:

Spoon of peanutbutter

Pickeled hot peppers

Raisin Bran

Presidents Choice veggie patties

Smiles (those things like tater tots)

Maple syrop sandwhich (ha)

Ghetto Spagheeti

microwave popcorn

haha "president's choice" where did they come up with that name, i haven't seen that in years

Ok get this, just then I ate:

Cold potato's with tomato sauce an chilli, with parmasan cheese an little chunks of ham (edited because I wrote 'man'..scarey) mixed with baked beans... cold..

I dont really give a fuck, I get a bit of anything I can find, put it all in together an see what happens. If its foul.. Oh well.

Yo ^ . ^ and JackMcoy, you guys aint gettin it. I usually eat well, I;m talking about those late nights when everything is closed and your kitchen is down to the bare minimums. Dont really mean you gotta be broke or make bad choices food wise. It just comes to at the moment, you aint got no other choices. I guess since youre both women you dont get it.

^^^^

Well, I'm not a woman...

But on the real though, when is everything closed? There's bar food until at least 3 AM, and there's White Castle, Wendy's, and the Arches all night. I guess the other factor in this thread is a lot of you don't have a whip?

Last night my steak was incredible, the rice was perfectly al dente, and my recipe for dijon green beans rounded out the whole meal. For dessert, a frozen Skor bar, followed by three fatties of kush and 2 percocet.

this thread reminded me of a really bad desperation meal in someone elses house.

I woke up around 4 in the morning after a pub crawl and decided I wanted to eat pizza. Realized it was 4 in the morning, had no car, my bike was locked up in her trunk, still drunk and could feel the beginnings of a hellacious hangover. I stumbled into the kitchen and opened a damn near empty fridge. I managed to scavenge the heel of a loaf of bread and some cheese. I toasted the bread...sauced it up with a packet of catsup and then tossed on the few shreds of cheese that I realized were starting to mold. Just fucking nasty.

"I just read the title of this thread again and started laughing uncontrollably.

It conjurs up some sort of un-developed half-thoughts that I cant really describe, but they make me laugh and then people at work stare and think I'm fucking crazy."

Ha ha ha. When there ain't shit to eat in my house, I usually go with noodles and butter. Cereal is always a good option. If motherfuckeers are really pressed for something acceptable to eat, just go to the god damn supermarket. There was something in the newspaper a while back in my city about how this guy was copping so much free food from the dumpster behind the super market that he was feeding his whole family. And not fucking destroyed food, its just past the experation date. AND NO IM NOT A HIPPY THAT FUCKING DUMPSTER DIVES FOR EVERYTHING!