-Desperation Food-

Spuds Mckenzie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by courtorder+Mar 1 2006, 01:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (courtorder - Mar 1 2006, 01:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 28 2006, 12:14 PM

opened the fridge, then the cabinet then the fridge again like 600 times.

SO FUCKING ON POINT.

I SOMEHOW THINK THAT SHIT'S GONNA APPEAR IF I OPEN EACH CABINENT ENOUGH TIMES.

REMINDS ME OF MY CHILDHOOD.

THAT CEREAL MIGHT JUST FIND IT'S WAY THROUGH THAT DOOR!

[/b]

Its just that everytime I open the fridge or cabinet my standards drop. So I'm bound to find something as the standard goes lower.

A couple of days ago, my cousin and I went to Krogers and made a huge sandwich.

We bought:

four packs meat that were $0.50 per pack.

a pack of american cheese slices for $0.89.

a HUGE loaf of french bread for $0.99.

The total came out as $3.88.

Then we sat down and used the mayonnaise and mustard packages at the deli to make the sandwich.

We also stole a soda.

We ate like WIC kings :king:

-fuse.

Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 10:33 AM

i dont get it. some of you drink ..... ALOT.

dee...if you saw the email I sent out this moring after I was 50 minutes late to work...you'd be laughing your ass of. the title was I'd take 12 steps...

I've been drinking waaaaaaay too much lately and it needs to stop....err...slow down...stoppings a little harsh.

feel free to fedex me some of those chorizo and egg burritos. those would be kick ass about now.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Mar 1 2006, 08:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Mar 1 2006, 08:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 10:33 AM

i dont get it. some of you drink ..... ALOT.

dee...if you saw the email I sent out this moring after I was 50 minutes late to work...you'd be laughing your ass of. the title was I'd take 12 steps...

I've been drinking waaaaaaay too much lately and it needs to stop....err...slow down...stoppings a little harsh.

feel free to fedex me some of those chorizo and egg burritos. those would be kick ass about now.

[/b]

you need to slowwwwwwww down. moderation moderation! you smoking that crack too and coke and smack and stuff? hope not!

stopping IS harsh....... i enjoy me a glass of wine, or shit..... a bottle or two of boones every now and then to keep my ghetto credibility.

chorizo and egg burritos commin up!

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 1 2006, 01:30 PM

I have been known to spoon mayo right out of the jar when I get hungry and there's nothing to eat

But Only BEST FOODS MAYO

th.Best%20Foods%20mayo.gif

Miracle Whip can have these nuts

That is awful.

I've been known to eat tuna, sans-bread, when shit gets rough. And ramen, obviously. Whenever I need to "save up" for something, I'll buy a TON of ramen, and peanut butter, and live off that shit for a month and save alot of money.

Ummm, a few years ago I made some concoction (sp.) of bread crumbs, marinara sauce, and mozzerella cheese in a bowl and ate that with a spoon. It was actually pretty good. I ate alot of it....

Damn, I said it before and I'll say it again. This is some sorry ass shit right here. Eating well is an important part of life. Last night I had a nice juicy chicken cutlet with rigatoni in vodka sauce and some sugar snap peas. Tonight I'm going with a strip steak, parmesan butter rice, and green beans. You people need to step your game up. Eating mayo with a spoon and shit, you might as well kill yourself. And the moist cardboard? That's some concentration camp shoe-leather shit. If it gets that bad you better grab your nuts and rack something edible.

yeah fuck that, i was homeless all summer and didnt have a penny but i ate the best ive ever eaten in my life. i racked so much dope shit on the daily that i could feed myself and my friends. then someone else would rack some liquor and we would have a dope ass day.