my vegemite weighs a ton

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 27 2006, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 27 2006, 12:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Feb 28 2006, 05:19 AM

...... one of the richest known natural sources of the vitamin B group - Brewers Yeast.

it's a direct relative of beer, you gotta love it

[/b]

and yeast infections.... Mmmmmmmm.

we're happy little vegemites as happy as can be

we all enjoy our vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea

our mummy say's we're growing strong with every single (cant remember the word from the end of this line FUCK)

because we love our vegemite

we all adore our vegemite

it puts a roooose on eeeeveryyyy cheeeeeeeeeeek

this was the jingle from a long running black and white add in which all the kids had bright redish pink cheeks special FXed onto there faces.

honestly i dont understand how people cannot like it. its pure awesome as was stated. i guess its like every australian child grew up on it so it tastes like home so to speak. i have to go eat some now.

Guest KING BLING

So is this like Australian mayonnaise? Or is it more like black kangaroo semen? Actually they're probably the same thing just diffrent color...

*fade to a white hand and a black hand holding a dove with a rainbow back drop...*

<no homo - but, well, yes homo>

BLACK KANGAROO SEMEN? NICE JOKE DOOD. THROW IN A SENTANCE WITH KANGAROO IN IT AND YOU GOT A FUNNY AUSSIE JOKE. ITS NOTHING LIKE MAYONAISE. DO YOU PUT MAYONAISE ON YOUR TOAST? AND YOU DONT PUT VEGEMITE WITH YOUR HAM AND SALAD SANDWHICH. SO THE THE ANSWER IS NO.

I HEART VEGEMITE. SHITS DARDY ON THE REAL

Most country's have BBQ, we dont have our own food because we are a country thats been settled less about 200 years. Once youve been outside of Oz you realise this is fuck all..

What we do have is a great mix of Asian and Mediteranian foods readily available.. Now that my friends... is dope!