<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks Seph but I already have it setup.

What I need to find out is how to get it to connect when I am outside of my wireless network.

As of right now...No luck.

I know it has something to do with the IP.

*EDIT:

This is what I was talking about.

"If you're trying to connect to a machine over the internet, you need the PUBLIC (WAN) IP address of the router, not the internal IP of the machine. You can either find this in your router, or go to a site like whatismyip.com. 192.168.x.x is an internal IP address and can only be seen within the private network.

You then have to open the ports in the router's firewall (if needed) and then forward them to the machine (using the machine's internal IP) that is running the VNC server. Most routers have a port forwarding section in the admin control panel where you can do this.

Again, 192.168.x.x is not a public routable IP. Your public IP is the IP address assigned to your Cable/DSL modem (which is passed onto your router), or whatever internet service you have."

Tried this and entered the public WAN but I think I need some help configuring the desktop to accept.

I need help.

I droped this hardrive and now the comp wont read it. It has a red light and a blue light (busy light). of coarse, the blue wont turn on.

I noticed something loose and it was this.....

l_961f728fed30d13dec4a6299166e574d.jpg

l_ef5887bf26be03f64866a47cf4cc4969.jpg

i think i put it in wrong because it keeps tripping. I want it working again so that i can take all that shit out of there and put it on a better hardrive that im gona buy later.

any suggestions?

^quick question.

if i open the cover again and apply power to it, will the outside light affect the hardrive?

first i want to see what this part does( it goes here)

that part doesnt really to anything right now.

the only thing that is doing is this..

its moving back a foward, is all. :confused:

2 questions:

1- i dloaded juno and it came with winzix to unzip the file. is winzix legit?

2- i just started using peer guardian 2. since then 12 oz and a few other websites have been running slow. should i leave peer guardian running in the background even when i'm not dloading?

http://www.rarlabs.com

peerguardian is good. keep it running. you won't regret it.

ILOTSMYBRAIN: seff and i are both certified. it's not hard. just study.

Thank you kind sir's.

Not to be annoying or anything. Is anyone here A+ certified, just in case I have some questions along the way?

hey a+ cert is a great start but to find a real job doing this you are going to need a few more like yer net+ , mcse, linux, and cisco

Guest shai_hulud
does anyone have knowledge about accessing waffles.fm or what.cd......been looking for a while now and all my resources are tapped like a beer keg

post a reply or shoot me a pm..gracias

Get on Torrentfreak and start kissing some serious ass for an invite. You're probably gonna have to have something worthwhile to offer in trade.

If anyone offers to sell you an invite, turn it down. It's most likely a fake.

You might have to wait a while, but once you get in, you got it made.

Good luck.