Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
meatlocker

Starting a big ol' teeshirt company

So I was in teh shower washing my hot self after having watched Dr. Zaius break dance for hours. I got to thinking, I needed some extra cash so I thought hey, how about a teeshirt company. I got to designing and came up with some designs. I figured I could have them printed in mexico and sold to hipster douchebags for a killing.

You guys think this'll work?

here's one of my designs:

bape.gif

if you decide to go public, let me know. i've been looking for an investment opportunity. if i could get in on the ground floor, this shit could take me straight to the penthouse.

Eventually you can screen print trucker hats and sell them for 300 dollars online after

Pharell wears the same type of hat once...

yeah, after that you can doodle drunk one night with a "celebrity graffiti writer" on some hanes t's using puff paint and sell them on ebay for the cost of a modestly large apartment in Syria

Guest im not witty

i cant tell if this is for real or not. serious.

Damn dude, Im down, I could design some shoes that have some silly material on them and sell them for alot, in fact i already did design one, maybe we could team up. Here it is...

OUCH.jpg

FUCK

THIS TYPE OF DESIGN SHIT IS BORING AND VERY VERY FUCKING TRENDY.

ALSO, SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE TRY TO START UP SOME KIND OF LITTLE T-SHIRT COMPANY...IT ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER WORKS OUT. THIS LITTLE 2 COLOR BLOB DESIGN THAT IS SOME REALLY HIP "MINIMALISTIC" VERSION OF AN APE-MAN IS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE A NO-TALENT PILE OF ANIMAL HAMBURGER SHIT COCK, BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO REALLY LOOK INTO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TRY TO BE MORE ORIGINAL THAN THAT. COME ON. SHIT. REALLY GET SOMETIHNG NEW OUT THERE.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I can't believe some people are taking this seriously.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Jan 31 2006, 10:06 PM

FUCK

ALSO, SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE TRY TO START UP SOME KIND OF LITTLE T-SHIRT COMPANY...IT ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER WORKS OUT. THIS LITTLE 2 COLOR BLOB DESIGN THAT IS SOME REALLY HIP "MINIMALISTIC" VERSION OF AN APE-MAN IS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE A NO-TALENT PILE OF ANIMAL HAMBURGER SHIT COCK, BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO REALLY LOOK INTO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TRY TO BE MORE ORIGINAL THAN THAT. COME ON. SHIT. REALLY GET SOMETIHNG NEW OUT THERE.

OWNED, on account of parody.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 31 2006, 04:09 PM

I can't believe some people are taking this seriously.

man...doubt it if you want...but I was talking to my garbage man the other day...and he's got a big ole t-shirt company too. its super fucking hella dope. His main design is of a dude...with a trash can, a boom box and a trash truck in the background. on top of that...its got some dope ass type that says Hood Rich.

wonk saggin.

f'real.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Jan 31 2006, 03:06 PM

FUCK

real talk homie

Originally posted by shape1369@Jan 31 2006, 09:50 PM

Eventually you can screen print trucker hats and sell them for 300 dollars online after

Pharell wears the same type of hat once...

I saw a BAPE Pharrell beanie.....a beanie....going for $95.00 on Ebay

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this