Ebay

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started using ebay for NES games that are hard to come by in garage sales and shit . Been addicted ever since, Its just too damn easy to spend electronic money .

On the other side I made 1000 bucks on ebay last year selling Computer parts, Art, Old spray cans and a whole lotta other stupid shit ppl will pay me money for .

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Jan 30 2006, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Jan 30 2006, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Jan 30 2006, 04:10 PM

Ask Sarahyoulose about the awesome shoes she got from there...

no i got these asics. vice magazine specialty ones - he thinks they are really ugly - i like 'em

[/b]

You should post them here and let everybody else see...

one time when i was a youngen i orderd these rollerblades and then i won them and they were like 60dollars. then i realized after i won that it was realy in great brittian pounds. so that converted to like 120$ in american. what a rip. deffinatly not worth it...

Originally posted by 12:02p.m@Jan 31 2006, 01:49 AM

i just made an account

where have you been since the invention of the internet?? i just assumed everybody had an ebay account by now, just like email addresses.....

ebay is always great for quick cash though, its been the source of my income for months at a time before. but i usually blow it on stupid shit once i realize it was all 100% profit and i have nothing to lose, usually before it even gets in my hands.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ebay is half good, half suck my balls

ive had some abad experiances on there...and they charged me 2.50 TO SELL SOMETHING...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

do they only charge you the money if you sell the item? if it doesnt sell do i still gotta pay 250...if so thats BULLSHIT

fuck that rich ass white bitch who owns this company, i wanna smack her in the face

Question.

I've been an Ebay seller and buyer for a couple of years now, but I've never bought electronics before.

Do you think it's safe to buy an ipod on Ebay? Sometimes it's not worth to get stolen ipods because once they fuck up (which they tend to do easily), you can't take them back to the mac store to get 'em fixed.

Opinions? Suggestions?