alright you fucking vegans......

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel the same way. The only time i even mention being a vegetarian is when iw ant to go to buddhas delight in boston to get some fine vegetarian cuisine.

buddahs delight is real good. I always eat there but I'm not a vegetarian. Some veggie/ vegan shit is good, but generally speaking, if I don't eat meat, I feel weak and sickly. Plus I hate salads. I'm always buying salds at the supermarket and always end up throwing them away...

definitely part of the reason i eat dairy still is to accomodate others.

being vegan sometimes imposes ones beliefs upon other people, and i hate that shit.

i don't wanna inconvenience people who are trying to be nice and make me dinner

and also, I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING DONKEY FUCK WHAT JESUS DID/DID NOT/WOULD/WOULD NOT DO.

that is all.

this subject hits close to home for me... Im a chef, i deal with meat every day, i serve LOTS of meat to people. so meat is definatly my bread and butter. i personaly feel its dangerous to be a vegan... being in the business im in i find that vegans feel they need to "convert" me cause im the cause of alot of slaughtered animals. and i tell you, VEGANS ARE NOT HEALTHY. most of them ive met are so dependent on vitamens they have to carry a pharmacy with them. people dont realize that human beings NEED meat. meat has hundreds of essential vitamans and nutrients that humans need to be healthy. not to mention the intestinal complications it causes (know those vegan farts your talking about? thats not some innocent gas, its the begining of your digestive system weakening to the point of a 90 year old man). And as far as not eating animals for humane reasons, thats just fucking stupid in my opinion. we, as a species have survived through the centuries from eating animals. do you think we would be alive today if the cavemen were like "That wooly mammoth over there has feelings so i dont want to eat it. im going to see if i can live off of these berries over here..." NOPE. bunch of self important new age hippies

:haha:

Originally posted by ODS-1+Dec 26 2005, 03:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Dec 26 2005, 03:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Vegans are annoying.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Dec 26 2005, 03:47 AM

fuck veganism

animals are here for me, personally, to exploit

and they taste soooooo damn good

Originally posted by logik.one@Dec 27 2005, 02:38 PM

this subject hits close to home for me... Im a chef, i deal with meat every day, i serve LOTS of meat to people. so meat is definatly my bread and butter. i personaly feel its dangerous to be a vegan... being in the business im in i find that vegans feel they need to "convert" me cause im the cause of alot of slaughtered animals. and i tell you, VEGANS ARE NOT HEALTHY. most of them ive met are so dependent on vitamens they have to carry a pharmacy with them. people dont realize that human beings NEED meat. meat has hundreds of essential vitamans and nutrients that humans need to be healthy. not to mention the intestinal complications it causes (know those vegan farts your talking about? thats not some innocent gas, its the begining of your digestive system weakening to the point of a 90 year old man). And as far as not eating animals for humane reasons, thats just fucking stupid in my opinion. we, as a species have survived through the centuries from eating animals. do you think we would be alive today if the cavemen were like "That wooly mammoth over there has feelings so i dont want to eat it. im going to see if i can live off of these berries over here..." NOPE. bunch of self important new age hippies

WORD THE FUCK UP. IM ALSO NOT A VEGAN BECAUSE KENNEDY FRIED IS BANGIN WHEN YOUR HIGH AND DRUNK. FUCK A VEGAN THAT SHIT REALLY IS CORNY B AND THIS NIGGA JUST SUMMED IT UP HERE. THAT SHIT AINT HEALTHY FAMMO. YOU'RE NOT A RABBIT, YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING DOGS...EAT A CHEESEBURGER DICKHEAD. HIPSTERS TURN VEGAN BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU PALE AND SKINNY AND THATS WHAT POPPIN RIGHT NOW (FOR THEM) IM EATIN RICE & BEANS AND CHICKEN RIGHT NOW NIGGA WITH NO SHIRT ON MY CHAIN HANGIN DOWN TO MY DICK. HOLLA AT THAT.

MERO GEEEE

LOOK...IM OK.

BUT MY WATCH SICK

Guest Sparoism

I don't eat meat, but vegans who can't keep it to themselves are no better than evangelical Christians...

"Did I ask you about your diet?"

"Noooo, but..."

"Do you know Chata?"

"Chata?"

"Yeah. CHATAFUCKUP, already."

good god. veganism is not bad for you when done right. do some research on that shit. i've been a vegan for almost four years, ride my bike from 50-150 miles a week, and am healthier than i've ever been in my life. i got a blood test at the hospital and all my levels are normal. i don't eat expensive-ass meat substitutes, i eat shit that's good for my body and tastes good: fresh fruits and vegetables, tofu, nuts, whole grains, etc. etc. and it's cheap.

before you start dropping science about veganism like you're a nutritionist or something, read some of the facts!

Guest Dyptheria

how the fuck are all you saying that veganism makes you unhealthy?

i've been for 12 years. i look and feel healthier than all you fucks, and i look almost ten years younger.

i'm in shape, feel energized, and have stamina and flexibility, and i don't even do a serious work out routine, just occasional wieght lifting, plus a lifestyle of walking.

my three brothers (i.e. same genes) are all fat and slow, and look really old and wasted.

the only difference between me and them is my diet.

just cuz you guys know a few malnourished vegans, doesn't mean veganism itself is bad for you, it means you know dumbasses who don't understand human nutrition

Originally posted by Pedal Power!@Dec 28 2005, 12:49 AM

good god. veganism is not bad for you when done right. do some research on that shit. i've been a vegan for almost four years, ride my bike from 50-150 miles a week, and am healthier than i've ever been in my life. i got a blood test at the hospital and all my levels are normal. i don't eat expensive-ass meat substitutes, i eat shit that's good for my body and tastes good: fresh fruits and vegetables, tofu, nuts, whole grains, etc. etc. and it's cheap.

before you start dropping science about veganism like you're a nutritionist or something, read some of the facts!

as funny as meros comment was im going to back up pedal power here...my little brother has been a vegan for a few years and is in much better shape than myself. meat has its own draw backs and i can tell you, if your not hunting or dropping huge amounts of money on meat from small farms then your exposing yourself to health problems down the road. point is if you do it right then its probably one of the best things you can do for yourself....if your doing it for an image boost then fuck you. die of malnutrition.....maybe then the ensuing organic food glut would make quality food affordable for everyone.

that said...my ass is still recovering and i dont want to ever cook for vegans again.....ever.

I love animals, covered in animal meat juice, dead and bloody, with flies and maggots...

maggots are meat, they're the other other other white meat, I mean it's a stretch

but those little fuckers carry some calories. If anyone thinks this is fit for the homo thread

you've got another thing comin (splash!)... especially if you're vegan... you will taste

meat before the end of the year if you don't repost this in 20 seconds....

how dumb. just kidding.

Guest Dyptheria

no, i just find it funny that it's always fat fucks commenting how not eating meat is unhealthy.

so yeah, all you complaining about vegans get stereotyped as fat fucks.

Originally posted by Dyptheria@Dec 28 2005, 12:59 PM

no, i just find it funny that it's always fat fucks commenting how not eating meat is unhealthy.

so yeah, all you complaining about vegans get stereotyped as fat fucks.

now dont get to carried away here. i saw myself in the mirror this morning and i have to tell you....i was impressed.