alright you fucking vegans......

boogie hands

so im home for the holidays and my little brother and his girlfriend are vegan. my parents are vegetarians so i was somewhat prepared to get berated for my designer parka (read: filled with animal) and not eat steak for a few days but this is a whole new ball game. im the cook of the family so tonight my mission was to cook a vegan dinner. i thought using vegan "dairy" products may work and that i could just cook away knowing that the food would come out the same but mildly taste of ass.....i wish. the food actually didnt taste too bad but the consistancy was shit (soy is not cheese...i dont care how yellow you make it) and now im blowing ass like im in a contest. awesome....now i truly understand the rastafarian fart jokes my mom used to make.

anyway....point being, i respect what you people do and your more than welcome to keep doing it but know this.....your are chaffing peoples nuts like you wouldnt even believe (and giving them wicked gas). from now on every meal vegans are invited to is a pot luck.

merry christmas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you really give that much of a shit (no pun intended, but case in point) as to what people eat? The majority of you need to stick to shoving meat (be it a dick or a burger)or what ever else your "lifestyle" permits in your mouth's, as opposed to speaking about what other people should do with there's. Mr. Chup nailed it, keep your faggy diet, No matter what it may be out of other people's buisness.

*Round of applause for Boogie Hands for trying it out, i apologize for the mudd butt.

Originally posted by High Priest@Dec 26 2005, 08:46 AM

All of you really give that much of a shit (no pun intended, but case in point) as to what people eat? The majority of you need to stick to shoving meat (be it a dick or a burger)or what ever else your "lifestyle" permits in your mouth's, as opposed to speaking about what other people should do with there's. Mr. Chup nailed it, keep your faggy diet, No matter what it may be out of other people's buisness.

*Round of applause for Boogie Hands for trying it out, i apologize for the mudd butt.

word. The only thing that bothers me is when you're on a date and a girl inconviences you with this shit.

if she tells you ahead of time and gives you the prep time, fine.

I had a girl over for dinner a few weeks ago. So, I was thinking nice and made roast duck. Turns out she's vegetarian.... nice surprise. So I had some damn good duck, and she ate a salad. The upside is that I had left overs for a couple days. Let's get serious here though... who doesn't give someone warning when they know someone is cooking dinner for them? do vegetarians/vegans know that not everyone chooses to disregard the food chain?

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by dudebra1@Dec 26 2005, 09:18 AM

Let's get serious here though... who doesn't give someone warning when they know someone is cooking dinner for them? do vegetarians/vegans know that not everyone chooses to disregard the food chain?

i don't eat meat, but i don't expect anyone to cook special for me. i'll show up, and eat just the salad without any problem.

i generally hate discussing it with people. if you ask i'll g ive you a straight answer, but wont preach.. it's because all these preachy assholes, people have their mind made up. i'm not trying to convert anyone, unless of course they're interested.

people that use vegan as their identity have a personality disorder and need to find something more interesting to define themselves.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 26 2005, 03:28 AM

vegans are bitches, oh wait bitch is such a derogatory term.

actually its cool....as long as you stick to using derogatory terms for for people that wont beat your ass for it....say faggots and bitches...then you wont run into any problems with niggers or spics when you end up bumping into them. keep it safe guys......

anyway....point made. everyone can resume trying to get under my skin.

Originally posted by Dyptheria+Dec 26 2005, 07:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dyptheria - Dec 26 2005, 07:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dudebra1@Dec 26 2005, 09:18 AM

Let's get serious here though... who doesn't give someone warning when they know someone is cooking dinner for them? do vegetarians/vegans know that not everyone chooses to disregard the food chain?

i don't eat meat, but i don't expect anyone to cook special for me. i'll show up, and eat just the salad without any problem.

i generally hate discussing it with people. if you ask i'll g ive you a straight answer, but wont preach.. it's because all these preachy assholes, people have their mind made up. i'm not trying to convert anyone, unless of course they're interested.

people that use vegan as their identity have a personality disorder and need to find something more interesting to define themselves.

[/b]

i feel the same way. The only time i even mention being a vegetarian is when iw ant to go to buddhas delight in boston to get some fine vegetarian cuisine.

there is honestly no smell worse than a vegan fart. I went to a local vegan restaurant the other day...fast forward the next day, I am taking a shit and the smell is so bad that I honestly start choking on it. I was honestly amazed that a smell so vile and disgusting could come out of me, I just wish that there would have been someone else around for me to share it with.

also never take a vegan with you on a long road trip, they know the power of stench thier asses hold and they will unleash it on you in the car.