alright you fucking vegans......

boogie hands

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Dec 28 2005, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Dec 28 2005, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Dec 27 2005, 04:56 PM

IM ALSO NOT A VEGAN BECAUSE  KENNEDY FRIED IS BANGIN WHEN YOUR HIGH AND DRUNK.

MERO GEEEE

LOOK...IM OK.

BUT MY WATCH SICK

Is there EVER a bad time for Kennedy?

I surely hope not....

[/b]

DOG NO WAY! THERE IS NEVER A BAD TIME FOR KENNEDY. I WENT INTO KENNEDY THE OTHER DAY AT LIKE 8AM AND WAS ABOUT TO ORDER EGGS AND SHIT AND THE DUDE WAS LIKE "OH, NAH WE DONT HAVE BREAKFAST" SO I GOT A CENTER BREAST, TWO WINGS MAC N CHEESE A BISCUIT A CHERRY COKE AND MASHED POTATOES. IT WAS A WRAP, BEST BREAKFAST I EVER HAD. FOLLOWED BY A LONG NEWPORT. IF I WOULDA GOT SOME BRAIN AFTER THAT I COULDA DIED A HAPPY MAN.

M E R O .

MLBCEEE.

PUT A DOT

ON YA HEAD

LIKE ITS PARTA

YA RELIGION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Pedal Power!@Dec 28 2005, 01:49 AM

good god. veganism is not bad for you when done right. do some research on that shit. i've been a vegan for almost four years, ride my bike from 50-150 miles a week, and am healthier than i've ever been in my life. i got a blood test at the hospital and all my levels are normal. i don't eat expensive-ass meat substitutes, i eat shit that's good for my body and tastes good: fresh fruits and vegetables, tofu, nuts, whole grains, etc. etc. and it's cheap.

before you start dropping science about veganism like you're a nutritionist or something, read some of the facts!

The Fact is that humans have bicuspid and K-9 teeth that are for meat we were designed for both meat and veg and both should be part of a normal diet

being a vegan is expensive / hard in this society. most vegans i know, im not saying all but most, have come from privledged backgrounds. i dont mind vegans, i just dont like anyone pushing views down my throat, but that goes for any views.

plus i hate it when i go to bbqs with friends and everyone throws down these little soy pucks on the grill, i can't resist a big marinated tri tip with rosemary.