D A T I N G

THANKYOU

mero, youse funny mother fucker man... im gonna come kick it with you in nyc one day mang.

this one girl i was trying to talk to, just hit me up and asked if we were supposed to hang out the other night (i had invited her to come watch me get some new tats...) but it was an open ended offer... and i never got a concrete yes or no back from her...

she good people, im still kinda hoping to get something going on with her, she'd be a good girlfriend...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Dec 12 2005, 02:59 PM

^hahahahahahhahaha..

Your statistics are wrong.

99.9% percent of girls have a mental problem..

Anyways, I thought we just had a thread on teaching you how to be a player??

hah

welp same fer guys.

Not to mention all the

motherly/abandonment/thelastbitchidated Issues.....

pffffffffffffffttttttttttt

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 12 2005, 03:09 AM

its easy as shit to pull girls, just dont pay any attention to them.

Cosign. I preach this gospel, and it IS the best way. Just ignore bitches, then they think "what is wrong with me" when you dont give them a second or even a first look when all the other dudes are stressing that ass. Fuck a bitch. Modern bitches these days want two men in their lives, if they are fine enough two have them.

Those two men are:

a) the provider (paying this bitch's bills making love to her and shit) and

b) the genetic resource (that nigga thats just FUCKING this bitch- and thats it.) I tend to play the role of the latter.

HAHAHAHH! NO WAY, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

You're carrying around pictures of your crib and dropping them around bitches so they pick 'em up? GHAHHAHAAAA!!!

Seriously Tease, you know I've normally got your back on here.. but that shit's like showing off your driver's license to impress chicks at the age of 20. Having your own spot is pretty basic to being older than 18... unless you're living in a mansion I'd kill that shit with the quickness.

Originally posted by hungoverseas@Dec 12 2005, 03:15 PM

being single is great, you have a grip more money and no one to tell you that what you're doing is irresponsible.

The worst is when youve had a great relationship and fuct it up.

over 2 years i smashed more than 35 and then i found someone.

brief unimportant description: korean, ass like a 10 year old boy. evil

I met her. me 17 her 15 then she got locked up for 3 years. We hook up when she is 18. Rather asexual relationship. Probably hit it 20 times in 3 years but we had a strong connection. Then i met xanax and fuct it all up. IsorusWrex= tryin to get his lady back and i dont know if its even possible. Tease..... Dont be Like me. Smash for kicks. Find one that you can identify with and keep her. Ignore the small shit. Its trivial. Single is fun for a second then you realize ALL PUSSY FEELS THE SAMe.

i guess not...

take what i say to heart.

I have this combination of guilt. anger. sadness pride that has infested my soul and morphed into ansaprguilt. I am a broken schmuck. Broken by pussy that wasnt even that good. I dont understan. Does that make it love. All the box i smashed didnt touch me like that shit. Should i get this one back. It feels like its the real thing. What would you do. I dont know what to do. Fuck. Dont be like me. Fuck

The first man any bitch falls in love with is her daddy, regardless of what race, nationality, fuck it-planet. Remind her of the way her daddy made her feel when she was a little girl and you can smash on the drop of a mere phsycalogical trigger. Why does this work you ask? Well, you want to smash, or you want her to do something. Flashback to when she was 3. She didnt want the oatmeal, but daddy convinced her she liked the oatmeal and that she wanted to eat it. Like it was her idea. This is my theory, I dont care if you agree or not. The shit works better than you know.