Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

getting through the day would be impossible

Idunno, man. I drank a red bull and vodka once, then had some other shit I probably shouldn't have and my heart felt like it was gonna explode. I think I ended up lucky.

damn you lazy ass people try going to bed at 10 or 11 on the weeknights and waking up 8 hours later it really works

Originally posted by Mainter@Dec 12 2005, 02:23 PM

damn you lazy ass people try going to bed at 10 or 11 on the weeknights and waking up 8 hours later it really works

i do. you come do my job for a day and we'll see if you're not reaching for the liquid speed

religiously I drink two cups of coffee before leaving the house. one rockstar on the way to work, cup of tea or two as soon as I get work (also throughout the day) and another two rockstars during the day.

if my routine ever broke... the earth itself would stop spinning.

freezeframe051.jpg

my life would be totally null & void without this shit

word,i use to party with the rockstar chicks on the regular,that being said means yea,i use to drink it alot...for freeeeeeee

monster.jpg

These were mad whilst i was cruzing through the U.S and even better when i got a few for free form the monster girls!

If they had sizes like these here in OZ shit would hit the fan, they complain enough how bad redbull and energy drinks are for you allready, and the size of ours suck!...250mill...wippy!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this