SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest R@ndomH3ro
it's friday..I'm debating on kicking it tonight

Kick it for me whodie,

My Friday is down the shitter thanks to getting a big ass needle shoved in my foot. Thanks doctors.

Re: TEAM HANDSOME

I told my boss fuck you and ill be back when i feel like it as i walked out yesterday. That was a good feeling. I woke up this morning to the owners of the company being pissed at me. I woke up a little later to them appologizing to me when they got to the truth about my bosses faggotry and lies. Today is another good day. That makes two in a row.

Damn moving to Korea? Where at? Seoul' date=' I heard is nice. I been wanting to visit for awhile ever since I saw that crazy Korean movie called My Sassy Girl. Korean girls everywhere, play your Handsome card right and you will be in Yellow Fever Heaven :naughty:[/quote']

yeah, smack dab in the middle of seoul.

yellow plague:p:p:p

Yo Deets, iono why but I randomly decided to e-stalk you today and check out some old threads you made...man, if I'd joined this site a few years earlier I woulda fuckin hated you haha. Rambling threads about niggers, racing, and bein a country club kid. Glad to see you've become far more handsome since then

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yo I got some ass tonight' date=' workin on a second chick as we speak. This'll tie my record for 2 bitches in one night[/color']

Real Handsome

Guest R@ndomH3ro

We need to get it together team, what is the deal with the website? What about the stickers? I got my 3 dollars in hand for stickers. We need to let people know that TH runs this shit.

DETO!

this whole thing reminds me of final fantasy 3 when the world was sent into a cataclsym following kefka meddling with the three holy statues and you have to spend a good portion of the game getting everyone back together again. (Moogle can relate to this i am sure)

But yeah, so what do we all think of the new board?

It's...uhm...okay....i really do miss the grimey feeling of the old board though.....this whole white background kills my eyes

LENS back in effect!

Shit, i miss my top 8 slot on the team handsome profile but the myspace addiction had to get the drop kick right the fuck outta my life!

Archived