SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man. I just got COCK BLOCKED to the 10th power. I've got this girl all juiced up and she's ready to come back to the crib, then she goes, "My purse is in XXX's car" so she goes to get the keys and that other bitch is like "No". I tell her quit being a cock blocking bitch, but she continues until I just give up.

NOT handsome

I was at work all tired and shit last night. Then this girl came in and said "Hey. I havent seen you in a long time." At first i thought she had mistaken me for some one else because i have no idea who she was. I explained "Im sorry. I dont know you." Then she comes back with "Arent you hustle mania from myspace? You are handsome." I am king of the small town.

for the last 3 days and nights i have been at my mothers bedside at a local hospital. tomorrow morning she will undergo a pretty serious surgery. if any of you are religious, please say a prayer for her. if you are not, please keep us in your thoughts. my mother is the single most important person/thing in my life. she and my grandmother are the only 'family' i have. this is an extremely difficult time for me, i appreciate it. thank you everyone.

-D**** E. T******O

im livin it up handsome right now (the past 2 months) i been outta work and i usually work A LOT so i been kickin it with chciks and goin to madd parties.....being handsome is fun....bein part of a team of handsome niggas...is funner!

-tuoothree-

haha. I was wonderin where u were hidin. I actually ran today: 600-400-200-200-400-600m <---wack ass ladder. plus it was raining. I'm gettin there though. Now to get back in shape after sittin on my ass eatin mcDonalds and playin WoW/Oblivion

Archived