SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: TEAM HANDJOB

nope, I got really sick of the drama and bullshit that came with that wesbite. My ex was on my case for lame shit, toys trying to add me left and right, putting more into the damn thing than i got out of it, rape, murder, creeps, pedophiles, guns, drugs...I mean, myspace is seedy as fuck

maaaaaaan

drama

the roomate stole files from the lesbian computer downstairs via wireless network while they where on it so they set up a password and firewalled the wifi so no more free internet at the pad.

chillin at a coffee shop.

got in a car crash, pregnancy scares,my roomate gets dumber and dumber.

but the good news is i came up on a oldschool block printing set for three bucks..like 9 cans of ink and all utinsils.

and decu said yes to her being my baby momma in 2010

lens..

yea thats true about myspace nowadays.. makes me wonder if there is another lesser known site like myspace as an alternative

maaaaaaan

drama

the roomate stole files from the lesbian computer downstairs via wireless network while they where on it so they set up a password and firewalled the wifi so no more free internet at the pad.

chillin at a coffee shop.

got in a car crash, pregnancy scares,my roomate gets dumber and dumber.

but the good news is i came up on a oldschool block printing set for three bucks..like 9 cans of ink and all utinsils.

and decu said yes to her being my baby momma in 2010

Wow. Busy. Did you get to kick it with any peeps out in NYC? and how was that concert?

nope' date=' I got really sick of the drama and bullshit that came with that wesbite. My ex was on my case for lame shit, toys trying to add me left and right, putting more into the damn thing than i got out of it, rape, murder, creeps, pedophiles, guns, drugs...I mean, myspace is seedy as fuck[/quote']

exacty why i dont have it anymore ...EXACTY.

Wow. Busy. Did you get to kick it with any peeps out in NYC? and how was that concert?

i wanted to but the time schedule was so hectic..(we had no clue what was going on) that there wasnt too much of a chance to chill with anybody other than my babymomma in waiting.

the gorrilaz caoncert was fucking amazingly amazing minus the fact that i was in nosebleed section and the top balcony blocked the screen, so we could only see the band. but since it was in the apollo theatre i couldnt care less.

hit up a hookah bar afterward

then i romed around the hotel area for a few hours by myself for a minute.

next day we hit central park and saw a movie with bjork and bjorks' muff

went back to the hookah bar

then went to baltimore and stayed in a dorm at the art college there and i romed around baltimore for about 6 hours starting at 3 a.m..i hit up the ghetto some nice parts and had a 30 minute convo with a whino about barbecue recipes around 5 am.. didnt get too many pictures in bmore for some reason..

gotta upload the flix to the photobucket soon..

dr. sex and hour for reals get up hardcore i will say

80 bucks

the only person that was a noshow for the concert was mf doom..due to scheduling conflicts.

fire coming out of a monkeys head was awesome..dennis hopper seems so much shorter in person..

hey lens you ever hear of a b-boy crew called the droogs?

i was wondering about those cats the other day

yes lens, that is hottness. good luck and good smashin' with ol' girl tonight.

damn, sorry about your unlucky break, IC Shadow.maybe, you can get a threesom out of the deal somewhere down the line and it'll turn out well, anyway. here's to happy huntin' now that your are back in the game. keep it handsome. moogs, sounds, like a hell of a time, can't wait for the pics. spyd, how's the running going my du?

the gorrilaz vs the space monkeys is the dub version of the first one..

sup d to the o...

i'll make a thread on the trip prolly monday..

later folks..

oh and spyd

the eve girl is comin up for a visit soon..

smaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Fuck the noise,its my muthafuckin b-day,i'm 24 now and it feels the same,i gotta liter of that purple stuff waiting for me,im bout to bounce,its going down this weekend,too bad none of ya'll are in new orleans cuz this weekend would be a banger that you wouldnt forget,one love and god bless the dead

Racked 111 cans today...caught like 30-ish tags walkin around downtown...rocked 2 highway fills, and a street one...and still the only thing I can think about as I'm goin to bed is the roof I couldn't finish. I have a feelin that shit is gunna haunt me until complete. So not handsome