SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: TEAM HARDON

Fantastic. Its really hard to find a good apartment here. I found this bangin place thats 3 bedrooms 2 bath for 900. Its newly renovated so everything works perfectly. Apparently its on the border of the ghetto or i have no idea. Anyway the old lady is scared of this place and i keep trying to tell her that people get killed for reasons and to stop being a baby. Sigh.

last night was a crazy fucking night, first off, i got kind beligerent drunk at the bar off of New Castle and Makers Mark. pulled out my gold on the run marker, wrote "DETO TH" across the bar, moved to a table, wrote on not one, not two, but three more tables. and not just on the tables, i covered the tables in gold, and my hands i might add. as i was walking out, caught another tag on some framed picture in the bar and on a window. go across the street to a gas station, while my buddies pumping gas, i grab a can of Rusto and go write on the gas station, in front of about 4 or 5 cars and a security guard. the guard sees what i'm doing, goes to question me and i just walk away and jump in to the passenger side of my boys ride as he questions me as to what i was doing, i tell him "taking a piss" we argue for about a minute and he tells us, "just to get the fuck outta here" and we do. at my buddy's apartment, his buddy is running his mouth, i want to knock dudes lights out, but he decides it's just better if he leaves. he does, i do, i come home, and am currently hurting from last nights events. now i need to drive for about 2 1/2 hours to go home for mothers day. ugh!

mothers day is an intreicate thing for me. i got a gf with a kid, my moms, her mom and my aunts. its kinda our family custom that mothers day = christmas for anyone female practically. so word. i just spent more money on todays gifts than i have paying my bills. fuckin terrible. but shit, its mothers day, right?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I called my Mom for Mothers Day, she likes it when I just call. I feel so cheap but I had a lot of bills to pay this month. I think I will save up and buy her a cell phone for her birthday.

Deto getting up in a bar classic, did that but it was a pool hall.

now that mothers day is over. a new team hardon sub-subject must come up. dunno if anyone else has asked this yet. but word. here's the happs. my girl of some time now, has a kid. hes' not mine *biologically* but i've helped raised him for over a year. he's about to be 2. and is talking.he keeps callin me 'pops' and 'papa'...its really comforting. but REALLLY fuckin creepy at the same time. any words ??? anyone? at all...?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Beat him like a red headed step child' date=' regardless of actual hair color[/quote']

agreed, Then blast DIO and drink PBR. Yell "This is how you fucking party" and proceed to fucking wave your metal hair.

my ex girlfriend brought her two kids over to my parents house for christmas a a few years ago and her son was talkin with my parents. I was listening in on his conversation waiting for him to say something completely fuckin off the wall. He told my mom "Hey. Guess what? Matts our new dad." My mom almost fainted.

Its cool though. Even though we arent together anymore, I still see them on occasion and send them birthday and christmas cards with some cash in em. Her son doesnt know who his real dad is so I spend as much time with him as possible to make sure he is on the right path. Im thinking about having him stay with me like one weekend a month in the near future.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

my ex girlfriend brought her two kids over to my parents house for christmas a a few years ago and her son was talkin with my parents. I was listening in on his conversation waiting for him to say something completely fuckin off the wall. He told my mom "Hey. Guess what? Matts our new dad." My mom almost fainted.

Its cool though. Even though we arent together anymore, I still see them on occasion and send them birthday and christmas cards with some cash in em. Her son doesnt know who his real dad is so I spend as much time with him as possible to make sure he is on the right path. Im thinking about having him stay with me like one weekend a month in the near future.

Your a good guy. Most people arent even man enough to raise there own kids.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

yeah her kids are really cool. I never understood why any one would want to run out on their kids. After 2 years old they start doing really awesome things like developing senses of humor.

I have a five year old, talking to her is the best thing in the world. Kids are so honest and really mean what they say. Plus she is the coolest little person to hang with. I also like tricking her because kids believe everything that you say (ie: The sun sets cause of aliens, shit like that)

Guest R@ndomH3ro

so what happened to team handsome? why does it feel like we've been splintered and broken apart somehow?

Never! I think maybe more people need to post in this

I have a five year old' date=' talking to her is the best thing in the world. Kids are so honest and really mean what they say. Plus she is the coolest little person to hang with. I also like tricking her because kids believe everything that you say (ie: The sun sets cause of aliens, shit like that)[/quote']

haha. tricking kids is so much fun. They dont listen to me anymore cuz i did it way too much. They just say things now like "Its okay if you dont know." They might be getting a little too old to trick. Either that or I need to step my game up.